*Lumberton 42 Cleveland 0 Final/Comments*

KFDM COOP

Way to go Lumberton !!!  Good victory for you guys.  I sure hope that the teams you have played thus far have been a good choice for you guys to help you get prepared for your district.   I know several other teams in the district have played some very tough non district schedules, nederland, PNG, ozen and dayton.  If you want to make a statement in this district you will have to wait till you play some teams with some serious talent and tradition.  Not bashing you guys,  I'm glad you guys are winning so far this season,  I hope you can keep it up in your district.  I guess your big test will be Friday when you play Dayton.  I'm glad to see any local area team win outside of the area !  It sends a statement to the rest of the state that the teams down here are a force to be reconed with.  Good luck in District this season, go out and make something good happen for you guys !!!

the 3 teams lumberton has played are a combined 0-10,

new caney-has lost to lum. 41-6,livingston-56-7 & huntsville-71-14. bridge city has lost to lum.-48-7,liberty-28-26, &kelly-49-6. cleveland has lost to lum.42-0,kirbyville-27-0, h-j-22-14,& diboll-52-6. i don't know if those 3 teams prepare lumberton for the level of competition that 22-4a will?           

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed