HARDIN and Kountze going to make this district very interesting

Guest football09

These 2 are definitely playing better this year.Unfortunately so are EC and Buna.I honestly don't know who gets the nod for the 3rd playoff spot.Hardin seems to be playing good offense while Kountze is pretty well rounded.Anahuac seems to be better also.Warren has a solid defense but is having trouble scoring points.Deweyville is still a question to me ,they should be pretty good but there competiton has been weak to say the least.Looks like a pretty good battle for the 3rd spot.Good luck 24aa.

Guest football09

I think Hardin could be 8-0 and then got BUNA an EC...............but there going to give both of those teams a run for there money becasue Hardin offense will get better and better and its hard to stop the run and pass and hardin does both......

Guest football09

I will say this everyone in that district runs the ball.....Hardin can run and pass.......they can do both there going tobe hard to stop........Groveton was a heck of a team and Hardin flat out dominated them.....EC and Buna or both good.......but how much better can they get??? I feel Hardin will get better and better........

I agree, and that's why they play the games. All it will take is one off game and you've got Anahuac sneaking in with every team in the district getting two losses. I'm all about small schools and I'm more excited about this district race than I am about any other. This is one of the most competitive district (distance between top and bottom team) in the State.

Tramain can pass with anyone in this district.Buna and EC will both continue to improve barring injury.I don't think they will just rest on there reputation.Both are very physical football teams.The team that can win one on the road will be the club that sneaks in the last playoff spot.

Guest football09

they have had 500 yards of offense the last 2 games and starters didn't even play in the 4th qtr......I will say this Hardin coach is a offensive guru as a coach.....he's prob the best around........

Guest football09

no doubt in my mind about it......they already have lol they are 3-0 and only won 3 games last year.........this team is going to get BETTER AND BETTER................

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed