BH 45 Bellville 21 Final/Comments

Big GANDER

Great job BH! started the game down 14-0 then got the engines running. Bellville RB #32 was a tough one but yall dug in on Defense and did a great job causing some turnovers and holding your ground. Offensivly... starting to see what we knew was there all along I think. 39 unanswered points to win it 45-21 ... all I can say is great game! Congrads

Congrats Eagles!!! Way to go.  ;D  Coming in to that game early down by 2 tds was hard to swallow then the boys stepped up like most of us on here knew that they could.  Team is full of boys with determination, and ability.  Their machine was clicking in tune last night.  34way to drive the ball, like a tank. 10  and 18 can chunk em and  82 can fly!!  Defense, Defense, Defense  way step up and play in their "Pasture of Pain"  Everyone should be proud of these kids.  

Great Job Eagles!! It is not an easy task Beating Bellville at the Pasture what I thought would be a tight game turned into a blow out!!! 442 yards total Offense thats Crazy If all that it takes is to have some fans doubt you then I say

You won't win another game ;D

"34" had over 150 yards combined with 4TD's!!! While the twin QB attack worked great!! Whats up with the Screens????? I have been praying for screen plays for the last 7 years and the new OC has brought them in!! THANK YOU!!

Great game guys rest up and have a good week at school up next ITS DISTRICT TIME!

Scoring summary

BEL -- John Conley 11-yard pass to Kyle Mueller. PAT Failed kick ( ), 11:31, 1st.

BEL -- Garrette Nunn 02-yard run. PAT 2 Pt Run ( Quentin Runnels ), 05:13, 1st.

BAR -- Chris Bradshaw 19-yard pass to Andrew Little. PAT Failed kick ( ), 01:04, 1st.

BEL -- Garrette Nunn 23-yard run. PAT Kick ( ), 06:35, 2nd.

BAR -- Tony Carmona 17-yard pass to Andrew Little. PAT Failed 2 Pt Pass ( ), 04:32, 2nd.

BAR -- Andrew Little 04-yard run. PAT Failed kick ( ), 00:52, 2nd.

BAR -- Tony Carmona 60-yard pass to Carter Smith. PAT Kick ( Joe Sexton ), 04:09, 3rd.

BAR -- Andrew Little 1-yard run. PAT Kick ( Joe Sexton ), 01:14, 3rd.

BAR -- Tony Carmona 15-yard pass to Carter Smith. PAT Failed kick ( ), 11:54, 4th.

BAR -- Tony Carmona 9-yard run. PAT Kick ( Joe Sexton ), 04:33, 4th.

Game Notables and Highlights

Barbers Hill scored 39 straight points.

Barber Hills' Andrew Little had 95 yards rushing, 64 yards receiving and four touchdowns.

Team Stats

Barbers Hill      Bellville

Total yards                              442              385

First downs                                21              22

Rushes/Yds                            38/240        44/244

Average rush                            6.32            5.55

Comp/Atts                              13/21            11/18

Pass yards                              202              141

Comp pct                                61.9            61.11

Punts                                        4                2

Punting Yards                          129              57

Punting Average                      32.25            28.5

Fumbles/Lost                            0/0              5/4

Penalties-yards                        5-51            7-65

BHFAN, where were you the past 2 years when Bryan Price was the OC?  He called, and ran very succesfully, many screens.  I hope you are joking.  You can not honestly say that you have been waiting for screens for 7 years.  Two years ago most of the screens went to Cedric Moore, Patton, and Mason Fisher.  Last year they mostly went to Mason Fisher and Patton.  I will say with the utmost confidence that BH threw atleast 15 TD's for screens in the 2005 and 2006 combined.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siiyyaa
    Newest Member
    siiyyaa