New Scoreboard Up and Running

baddog

As I was getting back into my truck, I looked back and the screen was showing the cheerleaders. Of course they are on the track and I don't know how many cameras are hooked up, but possibly can scan the crowds during the game. The screen has a super clear picture. Any blurriness is on me.

Nice.  First problem this weekend.  I remember when PNG played Jacksonville a few years ago and the scoreboard said "Indians" vs. "Indians"  This weekend its the Bulldogs vs. Bulldogs...will Nederland do the same?  ;D

Probably so. I don't see any way around that.

In the 1st pic, if the camera had panned to the right about 15 yards, I would have taken a pic of myself taking the pic.

My mom grew up on 21st street (smartest thing she ever did was marry a man from PNG and move to Port Neches  ;) ), and is still friends with the lady who lives in the white house directly behind the scoreboard....

Anyways....

The lady who lives on 21st street says when she walks out of her door, it is still kind of scary to see the Bulldogs right in front of her face.  I told her to always leave her front window unscreened, and it would be like she would have a beautiful painting in her house.

The score board is very very nice!!!!

The mural on the back is just AWEsome!

Can't wait till the Dayton - Bulldog game...

I will make sure I get some of the Dayton TD's highlights from the jumbotron, or...

Will Nederland show the highlights from both teams????

Congrats Nederland on the new scoreboard.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder