Did anyone hear???

jake94

That show is a Joke!!!! One of those announcers on the radio couldn't even get scores right and had the nerve to say WOS hasn't played anybody.

Dang Coop, tell us how you really feel! All they care about is mid-county. We know this. Its ok. Too bad KOGT doesnt do something like this.

Guest tigersvoice

That show is a Joke!!!! One of those announcers on the radio couldn't even get scores right and had the nerve to say WOS hasn't played anybody.

Whoa!!!  Don't cross the Coop and his 'Stangs.  Need to see that passion on his weather casts. ;D

I listen to the radio show Friday night . When the host said "WOS hasn't played anybody"he was joking and admitted such immediately after his comment .

Guest WeedBegone

LOL---I agree--but i did not think that media personalities ate their own.  Sick em COOP.  One of those gus sounded like he got into my ice-chest before he got on the air.

• 10 months later...
Guest tchawks99

Guest tchawks99

LOL!!

Coop, you've been called out. ;D

didn't mean to start trouble..just thought it was funny.. :o :o :D  It only took 47,706 posts

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder