Lumberton vs BC Predictions??

TheWilson

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I think y'alls collapse last year was due to smack talk on here... it ticked the other teams off that played them and Lumberton got beat...

That's a good one.  It gave me a good chuckle.   

I just hope it's a good game and neither team has any significant injuries.  Both teams have uphill battles when district starts and will be the underdogs in nearly every game. 

No, the Raiders collapse last year was due to a small young team. Hopefully the Raiders will improve on last years play. Maybe one of these days Lumberton will finally catch up with some of the fans mouths (or should I say keyboard strokes)!!

I say Lumberton will win over BC this Friday night. Lets just home each teams players go home healthy following the game.

No, the Raiders collapse last year was due to a small young team. Hopefully the Raiders will improve on last years play. Maybe one of these days Lumberton will finally catch up with some of the fans mouths (or should I say keyboard strokes)!!

I say Lumberton will win over BC this Friday night. Lets just home each teams players go home healthy following the game.

Well said.  It's easy for some of those "fans" to stay hidden behind a computer screen.

You have to be kidding me!  Let me explain something about Tradition to the L-Train in BIG BIG Lumberton.  You have to develope a winning tradition by winning games and not war of the words on SETX Sports.  Going back thirty years not even a BC native we took your heads off every Friday night and so did as Jasper, Silsbee, Kirbyville, South Park, Port Neches, Nederland, Little Cypress, Ozen, WOS, etc... The sad part of all of this if the L-Train from BIG BIG Lumberton came into any of the above mentioned stadiums this year the results would be the same (headless).  Now, when you beat those teams in the 4A district you participate in because you are BIG BIG Lumberton you have what is known as Tradition, which at this point you know nothing about in any sport.  My guess in '07 you will be at best 4-6 in the 4A ranks which is the norm on a good year, and if you were in our district you might get fourth.  I have good friends in Lumberton and they are even laughing at your comments.  Lumberton has ball players no doubt about it but, you as fans are putting pressure on your team they cannot live up to on Friday nights.  Don't Hate the Players, Hate the Game!!!!!!!!

Guest ltownbaseball9

the raiders collaspe last year becasue they weren't that good thats just plain and simple they just didn't have the athletes that some schools had. It wasn't becasue they were young it was becasue they all run 4.9 when the other teams had guys running 4.6's they were just to sloww...........

Bridge City QB Dustin Breaux is a legitimate 4.5 in the 40 and he is elusive and plays bigger than he is listed.  Lumberton might be the victor but one thing for sure if he turns the corner it will be see ya'll later. 

Prediction= 200 yards rushing, 150 Passing :o

Hard to have a loss when one guy gets 350 on you with his arm and legs.  This is a humbling reminder that we might be young but we are still the Mighty Cardinals and when Raider Nation leaves Friday night they will know as every team we line up against knows, we bring it on every snap.  So buckle it up, strap it on, call the play, we will stand tall win or lose.....GO BIG RED!

You have to be kidding me!  Let me explain something about Tradition to the L-Train in BIG BIG Lumberton.  You have to develope a winning tradition by winning games and not war of the words on SETX Sports.  Going back thirty years not even a BC native we took your heads off every Friday night and so did as Jasper, Silsbee, Kirbyville, South Park, Port Neches, Nederland, Little Cypress, Ozen, WOS, etc... The sad part of all of this if the L-Train from BIG BIG Lumberton came into any of the above mentioned stadiums this year the results would be the same (headless).  Now, when you beat those teams in the 4A district you participate in because you are BIG BIG Lumberton you have what is known as Tradition, which at this point you know nothing about in any sport.  My guess in '07 you will be at best 4-6 in the 4A ranks which is the norm on a good year, and if you were in our district you might get fourth.  I have good friends in Lumberton and they are even

laughing at your comments.  Lumberton has ball players no doubt about it but, you as fans are putting pressure on your team they cannot live up to on Friday nights.  Don't Hate the Players, Hate the Game!!!!!!!!

Hey now.... wait a minute..... we do know about tradition in other sports ... the Lady Raiders had a great run in the late 1990's, and early 2000's in basketball, volleyball and soccer .... but alas.... various coaching changes, AD changes,  and the tradition was short lived......

Guest band of brothers

I have to say this , if lumberton plans on doing anything this year in district, they better make alot of noise friday night because until they make the playoffs, nobody is going to give them any respect, it's sad but true.

Guest RedBirdFan85

I have to say this , if lumberton plans on doing anything this year in district, they better make alot of noise friday night because until they make the playoffs, nobody is going to give them any respect, it's sad but true.

Excatly

Guest maverick24

A response to the people  on here that only read a few  of the post and not all of them the comment about small and big schools was  towards the people from small schools that get on here and do nothing but bash Lumberton. If you read the whole comment it stated how this 4a district is usually one of the toughest in the state and yes that goes back to when WOS and Jasper was in it now you have at least one good team going home every year from this district.  Dayton, PNG, Nederland, LCM, Central and Ozen  are all teams that have a winning tradition but at least three of them will not make the playoffs.  So the comment if you read it said Lumberton would win big over BC and also said in no way did anyone in Lumberton  think the Raiders were ready to knock Dayton off as District Champs. To make it to the playoffs out of this district you have got to avoid injury and show up every Friday night you cant have a off game and lose to a team that you should beat. 

By the way to ECBUCS fan I saw EC play this year I know the Head coach and yall have a great QB and a good team but lets not be crazy yall are a great team but could not beat any of the teams in this 4a district.  So before people read just one response and start responding go back and read all the post then make a comment.

Guest maverick24

watched the 8th grade game BC beat Lumberton 50-0 They have a great team and those buys should help your HS program in the future. The Dishon boys on the JH team are very good and were unstopable.

bc's quarterback is pretty mobile from what i have seen, and i think he runs the spread pretty well, but i think lumberton will just have too much depth for bc

well after what lumberton did to new caneys spread offense, im not sure it would do much better for bridge city, and i honestly think BC is a better team than New Caney, but the spread wont help them at all

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami