EC at HF. predictions???

ECBuc08

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is always a game where both teams do not want to lose to their friends (in some cases enemies), so you can expect a good one. My take on it and remember i have not been to any games because i no longer live in fannett but sources tell me that EC's offense consists of Thomas left, right, and up the middle. I believe if the Horns are able to contain him and hold him to under 100 yards on the ground, they stand a very good chance of winning.  However, the chances are slim that that actually happens, so ill say its an offensive battle down to the wire.

I'll take my horns 38-34 in a barnburner

I suggest that if you are a person that decides to attend games that are the "game of the week" that you go on down to Longhorn Stadium and watch the 2007 edition of the Rice Bowl.

Guest Baseball1234

EC is too dependent on 1 player...he's a stud but the supporting cast just isn't there this year...HF takes this one!

How can we say Ec depends on one player? I will admit Tramain Thomas is a top notch athlete, and thrives under pressure! but EC has a Top notch defense, Donte Raymond and Vance McDonald at ends, and Isiah White at linebacker! and Tramain at F/S  and with Raymond running the ball, he will be hard to stop! HF has the strength to win, but do they have the speed? HF is only going to try to run the ball down Ec's throats!  Ec has alot of talent, speed and most of all "HEART"! Paul Trammell "star linebacker" is suppose to make a surprise appreance this week at the game! He will be looking to make a statement this game, after coming back from a injury! But i will take Ec in this one! dont know by how much! but it will be a good game!

This is an established ,experienced program vs one that is trying to learn to win again.While HF will gain a little from the home field EC will win the ball game.I'm not sure I buy the one man arguement but when he has the ball in his hands he is definitely special.EC by 10 because of their team speed.

How can we say Ec depends on one player? I will admit Tramain Thomas is a top notch athlete, and thrives under pressure! but EC has a Top notch defense, Donte Raymond and Vance McDonald at ends, and Isiah White at linebacker! and Tramain at F/S   and with Raymond running the ball, he will be hard to stop! HF has the strength to win, but do they have the speed? HF is only going to try to run the ball down Ec's throats!  Ec has alot of talent, speed and most of all "HEART"! Paul Trammell "star linebacker" is suppose to make a surprise appreance this week at the game! He will be looking to make a statement this game, after coming back from a injury! But i will take Ec in this one! dont know by how much! but it will be a good game!

I think too many people are reading too much into the result of the EC - OF game. I've given OF credit but McDonald saw limited action in that game and Trammell saw none. I guarantee if both those boys had been on the defensive unit the result would have been different.

I don't know if the coaches will let Trammell play against HF even though he's foaming at the mouth waiting to hit someone.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder