PATITAN OFF THE BOARDS...

patitan

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry about that grammer error,spelling police. i thought i would let some of you clowns KNOW where i was....incase you wanted to meet me  ;). some people on here talk so much smack,then are afraid to meet people. oh well,bigd92 let me use his computer to tell my mc flock hi.

I want you autograph PATITAN.  Will you sign my Coogs shirt?

no it just proves how people talk smack and hide behind keyboards and intimidating screen names ::). myself can talk the talk etc.... and i get along with ANYONE. it's like you are stereo typing me thinking something will happen to you. that only happens when you make the first move  ;). i like  putting faces with these names. oh well,bad luck to nederland lol!!!

It proves absolutely nothing to anyone except yourself. I don't talk smack, I talk football and defend my town and my people. Talking smack is someone who bets against Nederland week after week and eats the crow more times than not. Who could possibly fit that mold?......

Is stereo typing the ability to type with both hands simultaneously? ha ha!!!

It proves absolutely nothing to anyone except yourself. I don't talk smack, I talk football and defend my town and my people. Talking smack is someone who bets against Nederland week after week and eats the crow more times than not. Who could possibly fit that mold?......

Is stereo typing the ability to type with both hands simultaneously? ha ha!!!

Not sure but that smacked of smack.

Stay tuned for PATITAN's  weekend schedule ...........................

what i saw last night was a hot steaming pile of poo poo!!!! titans didn't want to play football...plain and simple.

by the way all the nederland people love me and like me,otherwise,why bother with smiting me and answering my replies???. so baddog or badpup,you're one of my biggest fans along  with your mc buddies.

To the MC's:

Please give Mr. PATITAN his "due" respect. This gentlemen is obviously a football scholar and supports his team 100%. Deep down he respects (fears?) the Lumbertons, PNG's, Nederlands, Kelly and Barbers Hill programs. In turn they love him back.

To PATITAN

Yo my brother , dey be hatin on ya but we luv ya . Cougars will roll and PAM down but not out.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami