Forum Rules

jdawg03

Guest TX_RENEGADES
[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1239073" timestamp="1343074503"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=3.msg1238999#msg1238999 date=1343063662]
[quote author=SETX_RENEGADES link=topic=3.msg1238972#msg1238972 date=1343061008]
Can someone clarify rule #14............ NO ADVERTISING...............
  I had my topic pulled cause I was advertising my CUSTOM GLOVES, but there is people advertising their fall programs, and advertising their opening on teams. I think someone need to re-write that rule on what really they are not allowing as advertising? Also, breaking the rules.... There is a rule for rumors..... I think if you guys are deleting topics for rule breaking, you guys need to delete this entire WEB-SITE,.
[/quote]you might wanna get with Jordan (site owner) before posting your advertisements.
[/quote]

Which is exactly what he was told a couple of days ago.  The deletion of said posts were brought about by several posters who repoted the post and complained.  Look we have costs here.  The site owner has just told us that those costs are going up as we are going to a new server to make sure that we can handle the traffic that is expected this upcoming season. 

Now why should you make money off of our site and not help the site with its cost.  There is no free advertising on here.

And by the way, putting the advertisement in your signature also violates rule 14.
[/quote]

So I will be seeing other topics get deleted also? Advertaising fall programs for players is making other money.... Not trying to be a A$$ here, I just want the rule to get clarified because it looks like someone is upset at me for some reason.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TX_RENEGADES
[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1239078" timestamp="1343075582"]
[quote author=SETX_RENEGADES link=topic=3.msg1239075#msg1239075 date=1343075269]
Tell your OWNER who ever this Jordan is to email me some prices to advertise on this web site.
[/quote]

I believe one of our administrators has already quoted you a price.
[/quote]

Nope, I have been waiting all weekend to hear a price. I just want to know how much it will cost so I can get going.

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1239073" timestamp="1343074503"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=3.msg1238999#msg1238999 date=1343063662]
[quote author=SETX_RENEGADES link=topic=3.msg1238972#msg1238972 date=1343061008]
  I had my topic pulled cause I was advertising my CUSTOM GLOVES, but there is people advertising their fall programs, and advertising their opening on teams. I think someone need to re-write that rule on what really they are not allowing as advertising? Also, breaking the rules.... There is a rule for rumors..... I think if you guys are deleting topics for rule breaking, you guys need to delete this entire WEB-SITE,.
[/quote]you might wanna get with Jordan (site owner) before posting your advertisements.
[/quote]

Which is exactly what he was told a couple of days ago.  The deletion of said posts were brought about by several posters who repoted the post and complained.  Look we have costs here.  The site owner has just told us that those costs are going up as we are going to a new server to make sure that we can handle the traffic that is expected this upcoming season. 

Now why should you make money off of our site and not help the site with its cost.  There is no free advertising on here.

And by the way, putting the advertisement in your signature also violates rule 14.
[/quote]

I also think there is a difference in advertising for personal gain versus advertising for a little league game or a select team looking for players........

Guest TX_RENEGADES
[quote name="thetragichippy" post="1239098" timestamp="1343078528"]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=3.msg1239073#msg1239073 date=1343074503]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I also think there is a difference in advertising for personal gain versus advertising for a little league game or a select team looking for players........
[/quote]

Ron, I want to thank you for almost clarifying the rule......

[quote name="SETX_RENEGADES" post="1239099" timestamp="1343078721"]
[quote author=thetragichippy link=topic=3.msg1239098#msg1239098 date=1343078528]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=3.msg1239073#msg1239073 date=1343074503]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ron, I want to thank you for almost clarifying the rule......
[/quote]

Your welcome.....being this is a public forum and you made these comments in public ;)

I find it surprising you are the only one that it needed clarifying for

You will learn the rules, just how I learned about charity monies.... :o

Guest TX_RENEGADES
I knew the rules, rules didn't mention u had to pay to advertise. Local web forums back home there was no $ involved, it was a forum to get all involve on what's going on. I will wait for a cost to advertise on this website like everyone else I guess.....

• 2 months later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin