Biggest Surprises And Disappointments For Week 0?

Guest Kelly Football

Guest Kelly Football

Biggest Surprises And Disappointments For Week 0?

On the surprise side i would have to say Nederland and WOS. Also PN-G played well. Buna as well.

On the Disappointing side i would have to say Orangefield and Jasper.

1). WO-S after halftime. I was not sure what kind of character this team has. They answered that question.

2). LCM- I thought the Bears going to beat up on CC.

3). Jasper- I thought they were going to open up big on Brooks first game back. I still think they will make an impact this year.

4). Orangefield- I still can't believe they were beaten that bad by Buna. I know they are young. Hopefully they will not get down and be able to bounce back from this loss.

5). Bridge City- Are they bad or is Liberty better than last year???

Guest ballfan

Jasper was a dissapointment with 8 total turnovers but they still played pretty solid with 330 yards total offense and the defense played well also only really giving up one big run. And wow have u ever seen three fumbles returned for three touchdowns in one game???? That was crazy.

biggest surprise: Nederland air attach. Was nothing less than perfect.                                                                                                     biggest disappointment: QB couldn't finish the game. Wish he could have walked out of the stadium.  Also disappointed that Ozen don't seem like they will be competing again.                                                                                  

Guest WBFan09

Dissapointments:

Two sloppy games with West Brook Ozen and Central

Surprises:

Nederland

West Brook's D being able to dominate after losing two great athletes last year

Disappointment: WO-S coming out flat and sloppy in the first half.

Surprise: WO-S dominating the second half on both sides of the ball without their best and most experienced player.

Surprise and disappointment: The actions of one individual opposing coach during the melee.

Except for Dishon, I thought BC was rebuilding last year.

BC has one returning starter! 90% of their players had never played on a Friday night, it took the first half to adjust to Varsity speed. If this isn't a rebuilding year, than I don't know what is.

Except for Dishon, I thought BC was rebuilding last year.

You thought wrong... Last year was supposed to be a big year!  there were several returning players form the 06 team that played Hutto and almost made it to State... this years team is a rebuilding year with several kids playing in their first ever Varsity game Last Friday..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami