PAM @ Ozen predicition?

BearWolf

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To echo what Titan said.  You can't have first and goal inside the ten, go double twins and run WR reverses and other silly gimmick plays.  Central lined up in their version of the West Virginia offense but once they got inside the 10, I formation and 2 TE's......

There is no way PAM beats Ozen without having some sort of running game.  They have a really good secondary.  Passing every down and going 3 and out keeps their defense fresh.  Ozen does have much depth, so you have to lean on them.  Passing every down will get PAM beat.

How will PAM exploit Ozen Scalp'em??

I think PAM will run the ball a bunch hopefully and wear down Ozen, then the big plays will open up. PAM should have more quality depth, and be able to control the game into the second half. If this doesn't work then my prediction may be wrong. I don't know if a spread offense wors efficient against Ozen, who will rely on big plays from thier own offense. After reading about thier game with WB, thier Defense may have to win the game for them, which could happen if they can get a couple of picks from the rotating QB's at PAM.

Patterson Clay is more than capable of making Ozen respect the run; PAM has had a full year to implement RT's offense and it is showing with better precision.

What percision.  Until HBIV got in there, all they did was QB sprint left/right.  They stayed in double twins.  Alexander either threw to the left a bunch or rolled out to his left and threw back against his body.  Revulta(sp) ran hard but his arm is weak.  Not much success running with Clay or whoever was running the ball.  Two screen left plays yielded 2 scores.  Defense got a safety when Fobbs threw the ball away in the endzone while inside the tackle box.  No trips sets to either side.  Just plain ole double twins.  So again I ask you, what percision???

PAM has some talented kids over there; RT made a decision to use Dual QB's for a reason; I dont understand but he is there and has a much clearer view than I do in regards to the team.Brown may be the better passer and I think he is but it has to be concerns there Definitely not Politics imo.

PURPLE4EVER PREDICTS...

Port Arthur Memorial vs Ozen (Saturday)

Look for Ozen to be dominated by the Titans. Many people will be leaving this game early as the Titans continue to roll up the yardage. Ozen will get less than 5 first downs on their way to a would be shut out. They will score their lone TD late in the 4th quarter on the Titan's scout team. Titans win really big.

PREDICTION MEMORIAL 42 OZEN 7

For more predictions go to...

http://www.toupsgraphics.com/fridaynightlights.html

PURPLE4EVER PREDICTS...

Look for Ozen to be dominated by the Titans. Many people will be leaving this game early as the Titans continue to roll up the yardage. Ozen will get less than 5 first downs on their way to a would be shut out. They will score their lone TD late in the 4th quarter on the Titan's scout team. Titans win really big.

I can live with that  ;)

PURPLE4EVER PREDICTS...

There is no way this game unfolds like this.  It will be a close game through out with Ozen taking control late with a defensive TD.  Ozen 28 PAM 24

Well The Ozen faithfull have gotten them selves in a bind by running off coaches. The should have left Arthur and Brooks alone and let them do their jobs. Both ran tight ships and had the team heading in the right direction. Hopefully This coach will get some time and fix what was destroyed in 2 short years.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    nanoflowcell
    Newest Member
    nanoflowcell