PAM @ Ozen predicition?

BearWolf

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

patitan, Ozen already have one game under their belts in the same field conditions that's expected for Saturday, plus it's the same field. Advantage Ozen on field conditions and weather. Ozen's defense was pretty good, but you can only ask them to be out there so long. The game is going to be determine IMO on how good the PAM Defense is and if Ozen can get their offense going. They did nothing against the Brook

patitan, Ozen already have one game under their belts in the same field conditions that's expected for Saturday, plus it's the same field. Advantage Ozen on field conditions and weather. Ozen's defense was pretty good, but you can only ask them to be out there so long. The game is going to be determine IMO on how good the PAM Defense is and if Ozen can get their offense going. They did nothing against the Brook

I will weigh in here.

First, I love both programs.  Home vs. Sentimental Favorite.  If PAM starts anyone but HBIV, Ozen will win.  Even if they only have 10 yards of total O because all Alexander can do is run and he's light in the pants so he may get hurt......

Ozen picks their first win up....

No question about it...PAM wins this one easily. The field conditions might play a small factor, but I assure you that the Memorial coaches were scouting the hell out of Ozen last Friday night.....so, they will be prepared. Ronnie Thompson will make sure of that. Even though PAM has not played a game yet, it won't matter against a team that played as poorly as Ozen did last Friday. PAM will light up the scoreboards against Ozen!

yeah,they are still going to go with this alternating crap which is another factor that makes me nervous. did brook self inflict turnovers or was ozen causing them??? anyone care to place some scores up  ;D???

Ozen defense is pretty good. They definitely created the pressure to cause the interceptions. Your QB needs to be accurate to throw on them, You need a pretty decent back to run on them. I found out that their QB that was knocked out of the game by West Brook in the 3rd should be ok. He has a bruised back.

we have little patterson clay.he gotten a little bigger and i hear they are trying a couple of different people with some size. one is a transfer that plays db.

PAM could use a smash mouth type of back just to keep the D honest. You have to at least present a threat in the run game otherwise you become one dimensional. Don't get me wrong i believe PAM can win this game but it becomes tougher when your offensive game goes right at Ozen defensive strenght. Ronnie is no fool i'm sure he has something up his sleve.

he got somthing up his sleeve alright...gray hair and pit stains. one problem with the offense was scoring in the red zone. he didn't fix it last year and i wouldn't be surprised if it's not fixed this year. it's difficult to run the spread in the red zone,especially against a good defense,which was pn-g's problem. they couldn't run and the field was to short to pass.

:D :D :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder