Barbers Hill 18 Wharton 16 Final/Comments

KFDM COOP

Man sure am glad we got that one under our belt. The frist win does wonders for confidence.

Sure am glad they rested Sexton and allowed him to heal.

I had heard BH is pretty young this year especially among startes in that the case.

How many seniours are on the team and how many of them start?

Great job last night BH. Alot of questions were answered last night. Only returning 5 starters from last year was a worry to some (ok a bunch) of BH fans, but after last night I think it is clear that they are a very talented team still. Still alot of misques, missed opportunities, alot of places to improve, but I'm feeling real good about this season.

This was a very sloppy game tonight, but a win is a win ;D  Both teams made mistakes BH had 5 fumbles losing 3 of them while Wharton Fumbled twice losing both. BH one interception and Wharton two interceptions! Yuck :-X

BH was also with in the 15 yard line 3 times and came away with ZERO points while not putting the ball through the uprights in 4 attempts. Thats a potential 27 points that BH failed to convert!!

On the good side though Carmona looked good he is going to get better and better while Andrew Little was power running the ball while not comming down easy!! Once BH fixes the bugs this team could suprise a lot this year.

Overall good win Eagles Wharton was supposed to be up this year and yall came in and showed no fear.Goodluck EAGLES!!!!

we were picked to lose by 14...but yea, hats off the BH....my defensive players and I never really had a chance to rest...our offense were basically 3 and out almost everytime...good game, and hopefully we'll bounce back

Tiger yall have a good team! !st game jitters is over and now it's time to take care of business! Goodluck to Wharton in district and in the playoffs!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hthnkroor
    Newest Member
    hthnkroor