Update on Mosley at North Texas

jake94

Saturday North Texas SCRIMMAGE NOTES:

•During the offense’s fourth possession of the scrimmage, Giovanni Vizza found Korey Washington in the back of the endzone for a 29-yard pass and catch.

•Senior defensive lineman Montey Kennerson-Stevenson tallied a sack for the Mean Green defense. Ryan Davenport, a converted defensive end, recorded a sack of his own two possessions later.

•Washington caught his second touchdown of the day when he pulled down a pass from Daniel Meager for the 15-yard score.

•Meager would again find the endzone several possessions later. This time hooking up with Brandon Jackson on a fade route for the 27-yard touchdown.

•Aaron Weathers and Robbie Gordon both picked off a pass in the North Texas secondary. Maurice Holman, a two-time all-conference selection, also recorded an interception from the linebacker position.

•The play of the day came when Roderick Johnson caught a ball on his own half of the field, made several shifty moves and sprinted down the sidelines before finally being pulled down inside the 25-yard line. Two plays later, Micah Mosley scampered in from 20 yards out to cap off the drive.

http://www.meangreensports.com/SportSelect.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=1800&KEY=&SPID=562&SPSID=9058

Well don't hate because someone wants to give a little recognition to one of our southeast texas athletes. If you don't like it don't read it! Its that simple.

I totally agree.

I know about Charles and the Babineauxs. Mosley is our Jamaal Charles. You will read about him soon enough. I was referring to Valcin, or whatever his name was.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    praise086
    Newest Member
    praise086