Newton romps over Kirbyville in scrimmage(s)

WOS92

Guest EagleFan01

Newton dominated this game from the start I was there. The defense was flying all over the field had Hazelwood confused running for his life they thru him all over the field... Newton's offense was moving the ball at will on the ground and in the air.... If Kirbyville plays this bad in the regular season they will have more than four loses this year. By the way one player would not have made a difference in this game Newton dominated from the start... Good Job Eagles and good luck the rest of the way......

Guest EagleFan01

IF RHODES WAS WEARING NUMBER 2 HE DIDN'T DO MUCH OF ANYTHING NEWTON DOMINATED THIS GAME ON OFFENSE AND DEFENSE... THAT NEW SCHEME THAT KIRBYVILLE PUT TOGETHER DIDN'T WORK TONIGHT THATS FOR SURE..... THAT MIGHT WANT TO GO BACK INTO THE CLASSROOM AND MAKE ANOTHER SCHEME I KNOW THAT. RHODES HAD A FEW GOOD CARRIES BUT OTHER THAN THAT HE WAS A NON FACTOR TONIGHT.

IF RHODES WAS WEARING NUMBER 2 HE DIDN'T DO MUCH OF ANYTHING NEWTON DOMINATED THIS GAME ON OFFENSE AND DEFENSE... THAT NEW SCHEME THAT KIRBYVILLE PUT TOGETHER DIDN'T WORK TONIGHT THATS FOR SURE..... THAT MIGHT WANT TO GO BACK INTO THE CLASSROOM AND MAKE ANOTHER SCHEME I KNOW THAT. RHODES HAD A FEW GOOD CARRIES BUT OTHER THAN THAT HE WAS A NON FACTOR TONIGHT.

OUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Balla....hes gettin on ya mayne

Guest EagleFan01

THE GAME LAST YEAR WAS GOOD IN THE CONTROLLED PART THEY TIED BUT KIRBYVILLE SCORED TWO TO NEWTONS ONE IN THE 2 QUARTERS THEY PLAYED LAST YEAR I BELIEVE. THEY DIDN'T BEAT NEWTON LIKE KIRBYVILLE GOT BEAT TONIGHT THATS FOR SURE.... WAS NOT IMPRESSED WITH THE CATS AT ALL.

Guest EagleFan01

WELL HE HAD SOME OK RUN'S THE LONGEST I BELIEVE WAS ABOUT 15 TO 20 YARDS SOMETHING LIKE THAT BUT OTHER THAN THAT HE WAS A NON FACTOR AT ALL.

That was last year - this is this year, the year you're gonna dominate 3A. YOu just got spanked by a 2A team. Maybe you should shut your "gap," especially since you claim to be #24, who gave up two big scores.

Pssh.. he didnt tell you?

He had a number change, he isnt #24 anymore

:D :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124