best multi-sport athlete( football & other sport)

Silsbee's Desmond Doss was district MVP in both football and basketball his senior year. He wasn't too bad in track also.

This year Silsbee will have Donovan Harris, who excels in both football( first team all district) and track( defending state champ in 110 hurdles). Also heard he will be playing basketball this year.

A little bit of trivia for you guys. What athlete was drafted in the first round in the NFL, NBA, and Major League drafts?

Guest 87CRU79

Ryan Butler from Nederland:

Football (WR, DB, K, P, KR, PR + He could kick w/ both feet, and throw w/ both hands), Soccer (Forward), Baseball (Outfield), Track (100 meters and relay).

The basketball coach wanted him to play, but obviously he was pretty busy.

Last year Earl Thomas WOS. Did everything, every sport. Now at UT.

And he wasnt just good, he was great. He strived to be the best. I remember he asked me if he was going to get MVP of my baseball team! He did have a great year in baseball. five homers from the leadoff spot is what you dream of.

Cedric Larnette and Tramain Thomas are the best two I've seen, and I've seen a lot.  Ced ran 4.3 in high school and had the ability to take it to the house on every touch....as for basketball, huh, kid could jump out of the roof and could lock anyone up on defense.  He's posterized quite a few people who got caught under the basket at the wrong time........ :D

Adrian Anderson_Hull Daisetta, won the 100 meter and 200 in state track  meet. and he's great at basketball, and if we could just get him to run north and south, not east and west, ....he'd be a great football player,.....ran a 4.2 in the 40

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83