The Wolf and The Bear Beaumont Bowl freestyle 2nd edition

BMTSoulja1

2 hours ago, United We Stand said:

Yeoj , the only winning team WB has played is king, the other three teams only combine for a total of 3 wins and one hasn’t won any, how you going to call someone a clown and you guys played weak teams besides king.

So now we just making things up. Bellaire is 2-2, Strake Jesuit is 2-2, Houston Lamar is 0-3, and C E King is 3-1. LOL...  Didn't that St Pius team lose to LaMarque who just lost 63-6 and 55-0? LMAO... Houston Lamar would be 4-0 if they played United's schedule. 

First of of all I wasn’t making up anything max prep just updated Bellaire and I didn’t add king 3 wins I was speaking of your first 3 games, you don’t know if Lamar would beat United or not that’s your opinion. Y’all giving up 28 points a game and over 200 yds rushing in a few of them,   So  you are definitely very beatable , but I know let’s go back to past and not what’s happening now.  

39 minutes ago, United We Stand said:

First of of all I wasn’t making up anything max prep just updated Bellaire and I didn’t add king 3 wins I was speaking of your first 3 games, you don’t know if Lamar would beat United or not that’s your opinion. Y’all giving up 28 points a game and over 200 yds rushing in a few of them,   So  you are definitely very beatable , but I know let’s go back to past and not what’s happening now.  

Who said Lamar would beat United? I said they would be 4-0 if they played United's schedule. They are 0-3 to Westfield, The Woodlands, and West Brook. All of which are perennial playoff teams. As far as giving up points, everybody doesn't have the luxury of playing teams that are clearly on a down year compared to years prior. Enjoy the rest of this week with your chest out. Come Friday night at 7pm, West Brook is going to pop that bubble!

Thia is getting interesting,  were talking strength of schedule,

When all I want is the win, just press the metal. 

Time to set sail.   That means let's go, full throttle.

WB has a potent offense.  We just want to keep it in a bottle.

Things here are getting testy.  Most call it chippy,

I just want this win to be easy like spreading peanut butter,  Jiffy.

I plan on getting there early  to get up at the tailgate,

Barbecued ribs and sausage, it'll feel like a football date.

Let's go out and D up, we'll do more than participate, 

Predicting victory formation, we'll  be first to the white tape.

I apologize to you yeoj I read your post wrong, and my chest is not out, I’m just glad United is finally stepping up and playing some good football and I hear it’s because they’re playing a weak schedule and I just disagree, I support both schools I have children at both.  They have a very good team and they’re showing it, and to try and take that away from them by applying they played weak teams is sad but it’s one’s opinion, I’m looking forward for Friday and will not be disappointed either way.

It’s very odd to see United coaches housed at wb as well as in the same classsroom with wb coaches during this week.  Of all the schools bisd has and admin puts some at wb THIS WEEK.  Come on man

and yes they could have put them at elementaries and jh. Cause I saw other United staff at these places

1 hour ago, 5GallonBucket said:

It’s very odd to see United coaches housed at wb as well as in the same classsroom with wb coaches during this week.  Of all the schools bisd has and admin puts some at wb THIS WEEK.  Come on man

and yes they could have put them at elementaries and jh. Cause I saw other United staff at these places

That’s really weird.