Roschon now 2nd RB vs LSU

coach bear

Jordan Whittington, Cuero ex and state championship star, is now out 4-6 weeks with torn adductor in groin. Herman said he is going to Philadelphia for the expert surgeon on these injuries. Supposedly had this before. So now Roschon is definitely 2nd and will get playing time under the lights of the Nation. BIG SPOTLIGHT-Hook em.

4 minutes ago, Austin1985 said:

Mr. Vincent was in Baton Rouge.  I forget that 1st score but thanks for playing MidCounty Myopia.....

They tend to forget that whippin Hines gave em and KJ shutting down McZeal to the tune of zero catches, I can't blame em, I'd be embarrassed too. 

8 minutes ago, aki1994 said:

What is embarrassing is having all that talent and not being able to make it past the 3rd round 

Lost to Temple which lost in the state game the 1st time and the Reg 3 finals the 2nd time.  Too bad about all that honor, pride, and myopia that pn-g can't do much better #5dollarindians

7 minutes ago, aki1994 said:

What is embarrassing is having all that talent and not being able to make it past the 3rd round 

Same can be said for the injuns.

Kinda embarrassing bringing up one matchup and not the other, but I think we all know why, I wont go in-depth. 

Hope Saturday is enjoyable on 40 Acres. 

18 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Same can be said for the injuns.

Kinda embarrassing bringing up one matchup and not the other, but I think we all know why, I wont go in-depth. 

Hope Saturday is enjoyable on 40 Acres. 

Kinda embarrassing to have an old man trash talking an 18 year old kid via a backup cornerback but to each their own. I will be there Saturday cheering on Roschon as I have every kid from setx regardless of where they played high school ball.