Newton Eagles vs Kirbyville Wildcats

4 hours ago, MustangNation#1 said:

I say newton lose alot of fire paw so its not going to be an easy one for the eagles but they barely slip by this one by 

That's similar to the prediction when Newton played  the Stangs.. The Stangs almost had it but not. It slips away. 😂

41 minutes ago, Whatintheworld said:

Kirbyville is improved this year. They will compete against Newton. Kountze is solid and has size and athletes all over the field. Kirbyville ran it down their throat. I think Newton wins by 13 

That's kinda good news since district 12 has been weak for several years now. It'll be good to see some compition. 🤼‍♂️

1 minute ago, Newtonres75-86 said:

That's kinda good news since district 12 has been weak for several years now. It'll be good to see some compition. 🤼‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Newtonres75-86 said:

Well with Newton losing all that talent and some other teams getting a lot better this year, I can see it being closer games for sure.  Should be pretty similar to this outcome ..... 

Newton 

Kounzte

Corrigan 

Hemphill