H-D Football....JOE SLACK NEW HC/AD!!!!

HD's school board and superintendent have screwed this up from the beginning.  No way ever should a relative of an applicant (who is also on the school board) be on an interview committee.

What a way to start the football season! 

you do not know what your talkig about THERE IS NO RELATIVE OF THE APPLICANT ON THE SCHOOL BOARD OR COMMITTY!!!

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reality, we see your sinserity over this issue.  Personally I thought Slack would have done a great job given the opportunity.  The kin-folk issue has no bearing whatsoever on anything.  Small schools are loaded with people that are related to one another.  How often have you seen small school superintendants hire in, and bring thier buddies as A.D., or get thier wife hired as a teacher.  This sort of thing happens everywhere.  Get over it and move on!!!

sorry to upset u west hardin.......but u have lost the only talent yall ever had, and that's simmon's and letsinger,.....and as for putting us on our back's...haha, u better think twice, cuz now little taylor boy will replace my older brother....u might have heard of him......i think his name was Pat....lol, good luck west hardin.....ur gonna need it

sorry to upset u west hardin.......but u have lost the only talent yall ever had, and that's simmon's and letsinger,.....and as for putting us on our back's...haha, u better think twice, cuz now little taylor boy will replace my older brother....u might have heard of him......i think his name was Pat....lol, good luck west hardin.....ur gonna need it

So what are you saying Simmons and Letsinger was the only reason that yall only scored 7 points last year Im afraid not the D will be as tough as ever

west hardin, yall are gonna need alot more than 6 people to beat H-D, yall must be mentally retarded.....oh wait, ya'll are, yall are from west hardin. lol, i'll see yall on the feild

West Hardin did a pretty fair job of spanking your butt last year. ;D  You might want to be careful about making bold predictions for the upcoming season.

This needs to be in the on the field thread.

west hardin, yall are gonna need alot more than 6 people to beat H-D, .....oh wait, ya'll are, yall are from west hardin. lol, i'll see yall on the feild

You are calling someone else mentally retarded and you cannot capitalize "I'll" nor spell "field" right.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder