• LCM
    • Buna
    • WOS
    • Central
    • Ozen
    • HF
    • Orangefield
    • BC

PNG . After seeing their all purple clad fans pack the Dome for the championship game against Stephenville some years back, I dont think I could say anyone else. Vidors fans arent bad either to support their team the way they have over the years despite having a team like they have had .

I think PNG has a few more fans than Nederland but no other school seems to come close to those two schools when it comes to fan support. And when they play each other neither stadium can hold all the fans that show up for both schools. PNG I believe holds the state record for a high school game. 49,000 pluss fans I think when they played Plano for the state championship in Texas stadium. Plano had a few more fans at that game but it was in their back yard. The turn out was pretty close. There was more people there than the combined number of citizens of Port Neches and Groves combined. There is good fan support for other schools as well. Bridge City turns out well for its games as does Orangefield which is a fairly small school. WOS does pretty good but when you have a winning program like they do their support should be more than it is. LCM usually has a good turn out but their visitor's stands are too small for most of the teams they play. That may  make some of the fans of their oponents stay at home that night. They should inlarge their visitors seating capacity.

Other than PNG I would go with BC "That's not even on the List" they alllllways bring the fans to every game. As for anybody bringing more fans than PNG, come on their band has more people in it than some of the schools on the list much less fans... ;D

Ned and PNG have great fans..! for a team like Vidor who doesn't win all the time we have a good turnout.It's easy to go and support a team who wins most of there game ,but it is more difficult to go to out of town games when you probably know your team will get beat..Its hard to do sometimes ,but you know you are a true fan when you still make that trip..

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124