Kirbyville In 07?

Guest Wildcat 08

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hrm...Silsbee, Kirbyville, WO-S, and Jasper. Jasper is really coming off though from a not-so-well season last year. I think thats just a boost of 'will' for this 2007 season. I really can't project which team comes where...I would love to be at the game between KirbyVille and Jasper though... Great game right there anyone thinking?

Kirbyvilles program has been getting better every year. That district will be a tough one this year. Whoever comes out of that district will be ready for the playoffs. WO/S and Kirbyville will be two of those teams. Kirbyville could have the best team and still lose to WO/S

Will Kirbyville be scrimmaging Newton again this year? I saw that scrimmage last year and kirbyville looked great. Newton came around before district started and has most everyone back so they should be good in the scrimmages this year. Kirbyville has most of their team back also so if they scrimmage each other this year it should be fun to watch again. BTW I think Kirbyville has an excellent chance of winning district. WOS is always good and will be again this year so it will be interesting to see who will come out on top.  :-\

Guest car ramrod

Kirbyville will be fine, finishing as district champ or runner up to WO-S.  They are the class of a very good district.  The wildcats will be fine with Pierce Rhodes at RB.  He is also a really good defender and flys to the ball.  The WO-S/Kirbyville game should be good.

• 2 weeks later...

Kirbyville should be better this year, but I'm thinking WO-S will be better than most think. Our QB is looking pretty special, and he led the JV to a 9-0 season as a sophomore last year. If I had to pick, I'd say WO-S, then Silsbee, then Kirbyville. Kirbyville came in with high expectations against us last year - with balla talking big despite the absence of their QB - and ended up being outscored by 30 and outgained by 289. I expect our defense to be just as stout as last year, and our offense to be just a little less smooth.

My early prediction for WO-S/Kville is WO-S 28, K'ville 17.

Kirbyville should be better this year, but I'm thinking WO-S will be better than most think. Our QB is looking pretty special, and he led the JV to a 9-0 season as a sophomore last year. If I had to pick, I'd say WO-S, then Silsbee, then Kirbyville. Kirbyville came in with high expectations against us last year - with balla talking big despite the absence of their QB - and ended up being outscored by 30 and outgained by 289. I expect our defense to be just as stout as last year, and our offense to be just a little less smooth.

My early prediction for WO-S/Kville is WO-S 28, K'ville 17.

Yeah! Yeah ! yeah!  Are they ready this year??? 46-16?? Could be the opposite this year huh?? Say what??

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83