7 on 7 Scores

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 87CRU79

Not to be rude, but I was told that BC was smoked by Nederland in 7 on 7. Landry (OLB) had 3 picks, 1 for a TD; Grogan (DL) had 1 for a TD, among others. I also would like to say that 7 on 7 has no bearing on how a team will do in the regular season.

Guest Sports Cards

Not to be rude, but I was told that BC was smoked by Nederland in 7 on 7. Landry (OLB) had 3 picks, 1 for a TD; Grogan (DL) had 1 for a TD, among others. I also would like to say that 7 on 7 has no bearing on how a team will do in the regular season.

Because of key players such as QB Dustin Breaux, RB Joseph Robertson and etc... playing baseball into June, Bridge City has not had an opportunity to practice for 7 on 7. The offense was out of sync, but very fixable once they get their timing down. They will play again Wednesday.

Guest 87CRU79

I see what you mean, but it's knowm that Nederland does not much put much emphasis on 7 on 7, and therefore never practice. Nederland just shows up and draws plays in the sand...lol.

Guest 87CRU79

I am not the coach, and I can't speak for him either. Neumann has been known for speaking down on 7 on 7. The players seek tournaments to play in. If you ever attend a 7 on 7 scrimmage while Nederland is playing, you will never see a single coach at the game. Like I said earlier, the players show up eager to play some sand lot football, running and gunning drawing plays up in the dirt.

I am not the coach, and I can't speak for him either. Neumann has been known for speaking down on 7 on 7. The players seek tournaments to play in. If you ever attend a 7 on 7 scrimmage while Nederland is playing, you will never see a single coach at the game. Like I said earlier, the players show up eager to play some sand lot football, running and gunning drawing plays up in the dirt.

From being a former player of Neumann's and playing 7 on 7... My guess is this.. coaches arent allowed to have anything to do with 7 on 7, so therefore it may be a concern for coaches if their players are drawing up plays and other new stuff, etc.. it could throw off their offensive scheme some... its great for keeping in shape and stuff, but there are other things that can be done... so if i had to guess, it would be for that reason...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder