7 on 7 Scores

whoa card mom- I'm not sure why you are attacking me or so mad about this topic.  But I do not know your kid or his abilities I just thought less personal posts could be made.  I did back up my comments  just a few examples-

Just one more thing before I shut up...................how can you say you don't know me or my kid and I should post less  personal posts when in the next paragraph you called him by name.  I don't believe I have called any names, but you did.  Just wanted to point that out to you as I think you may need to practice what you preach.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

card mom-  My kids have finished their time at BC but I still love the school and all sports.  In saying that- I check up on All the different sports post on this site from time to time.

I don't think I said that it was your kid's fault  only that in reading your posts in all catagories it is usually the coach, or other parents or other players.  If I misunderstood you then I'm sorry.

As for knowing your kid- I actually did not.  But when I felt attacked I did ask around about who it could be, and then looked at your old posts that you did name him.  Should not have mentioned names, also sorry about that.

Good luck to ALL cards

A little off topic but I don't like the uniforms Bridge City wears now.... #1 they look like something a Pop Warner team would wear, #2 they look dumb on the road because they have a white shirt witha  red stripe but red pants with a white stripe, though they look alright at home but if they ever get to state they'd look ridicolous if they were in thier road uniforms!!!?? Instead they need to get those ones they wore in '01 and '02, those have more BC tradition in them and they look good ant home and on the road!!! ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder