Barbers Hill 2007

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think the Eagles will have a tough time reloading. I don't believe in talking in terms of losing players. Players move on and there are hungry athletes waiting to get their chance.

i read in dave cambells that they did graduate about 30 guys....obvious they didnt all play if you look at the junior class BH had last year.....I think they'll win district but that Crosby game will be tough......

there were only a couple juniors and a couple sophmores who got quality playing time last year, the rest were seniors..... bh will suprise me if they go more than .500 this year.

Hows it going Xomerlin! I hope youre wrong on the .500 thing. Its going to be a different looking team for sure.

hey 34, im just trying to get them fired up for the challenge. i hope i can see all the home games for sure. i think drew will carry the team more than anyone knows, and i want to wish him all the best. its going to be great watching him play this year. dont take huffman lightly, they are loaded.

hey 34, im just trying to get them fired up for the challenge. i hope i can see all the home games for sure. i think drew will carry the team more than anyone knows, and i want to wish him all the best. its going to be great watching him play this year. dont take huffman lightly, they are loaded.

I don't loaded we are picked last but who knows?

Drew is definitley fired up and getting ready. He's been working out so hard. He's weighing around 200-205 gotten his bench up to 320, squating around 450 and keeping his speed. I think all of these kids are fired up. I know alot of them have been at the school every day preparing physically. So keep up the words of inspiration (haha) get'em fired up and ready! I think alot of teams are going to look by Huffman but your right.... they are returning alot of athletes. I'm working nights so this is my entertainment for the next 2 nights. LATER

I'm not sure who's looking at him. I havent heard anything from my son and usually he tells me stuff like that. But being summertime I dont know if he has talked to Joe much. He and Andrew were both getting alot of questionere letters of interest last year. Surely someone is looking to grab him.

Sexton's brother said that Joe is in touch with various schools in the area and outside as well (he mentioned UNLV)..... told me a funny story about Northwestern (Big 10) actually wanting him last year until Joe told them he was a Junior! I believe he's at the LSU camp this weekend.

we talking about senior andrew with red hair.??

i cant remember his last name

Yes Andrew Little with the red hair..(short red hair now). By the way.... we lost my dad, Andrews grandpa this weekend. He's taking it pretty hard so please remember him (and us) is your prayers. He was so looking forward to watching Drew play this year. 

Mr. Sexton sorry to hear about the loss in your family bc it is very tough to deal with when they are involved with the kids. You have a class act for a son bc our kids were telling me that they saw him at a camp and nothing but good things to say about him. He is a heck of a football player and better young man.

Mr. Sexton sorry to hear about the loss in your family bc it is very tough to deal with when they are involved with the kids. You have a class act for a son bc our kids were telling me that they saw him at a camp and nothing but good things to say about him. He is a heck of a football player and better young man.

I'm Mr. Little, not Sexton..... but thanks. It has been very very tough to deal with. Will take long time to get use to him not being there.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83