Lumberton 2007

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bulldog

I would have to agree .   3-7 will be a very good year for yall .

It will be hard but not surprising for Lumberton to have a good year.....

I still think the playoffs are a long shot.......but who knows.....

to all the lumberton fans who arent actually PLAYERS... SHUT UP!!!!!!!!! all you are doing is making it worse for the PLAYERS! none of the people who are saying things like (that lumberton is in for sure, and that lumberton will make the playoffs, and that this person and that person is a hoss) is an actual player, so stop making it worse for them! just let the players work there butts off, and give everything they have, to WIN!

to all the lumberton fans who arent actually PLAYERS... SHUT UP!!!!!!!!! all you are doing is making it worse for the PLAYERS! .............

Yeah, Lumberton's winning season is going to be ruined before it starts due to some fans on a bulletin board.

Lumberton has 16 starters returning and if they get it together, they can make some noise in district. Every dog has his day and maybe this year will be Lumberton's.... that is unless the fans on the bulletin board derail it. (Sarcasm intended)  ::)

Guest ltownbaseball9

Well dang they better be better, you have a team thats returning alot of staters, i mean if you don't get better returning the same team as last year then something wrong. Lumberton just don't have athletes anymore and thats just plain and simple. Maybe if they had a couple of athletes then they would be descent because credur is a hell of a coach but damn you can't win if you don't have a good athletes.

Guest Raider911

Well dang they better be better, you have a team thats returning alot of staters, i mean if you don't get better returning the same team as last year then something wrong. Lumberton just don't have athletes anymore and thats just plain and simple. Maybe if they had a couple of athletes then they would be descent because credur is a heck of a coach but dang you can't win if you don't have a good athletes.

So your saying that Cody Hussey, Bryce Dejohn, Jacob Hanna, and Anthony Beard arnt good athletes? Your out of your mind if you dont think they are, and I think you should quit talking about Lumberton's football team b/c most of the stuff you post is ridiculous. By the way, whats your name??

The fact is that lumberton is playing schools with 600 to 800 more kids to choose from, you are not comparing apples to apples, yall can hate on them all you want but when they get up to 1500 in enrollement you better watch out. They do have some good athletes, just not as many as other teams becuase of their size.

The fact is that lumberton is playing schools with 600 to 800 more kids to choose from, you are not comparing apples to apples, yall can hate on them all you want but when they get up to 1500 in enrollement you better watch out. They do have some good athletes, just not as many as other teams becuase of their size.

Good point, depth will drastically increase there chances.

I feel your pain Poppa over here in Huffman. We are sporting a total of 923 kids and have to face the same type of you giants you guys do. Nothing you can do about it but play the game and do the best you can. Just keep plugging away and play hard.

I have been seeing these boys workout everyday of the week and it looks like they want it really bad this year there not leting nothing stop them. they will be READY for dayton dont worry

did dayton offend you??? or are you saying that because it is your first dist. game???

Guest ltownbaseball9

They run 4.8 come on now. Lumberton has had 5 times better athletes then tham. Dejohn not a athlete , hussey is slow, and hanna runs a 4.8. Athlete is what dayton has and ozen, nederland, Png. So don't even try to call them good atheltes they are ok athletes. I am not dogging Lumberton but its just the truth. Look what happen last year to them when they had to face the speedy teams they got there booty kicked becasue there slow.

ltown, just where are you from? and atleast get your stats right. hanna ran a 4.59 at an OSU camp. dejohn is an athlete, or he wouldnt be able to compete in this district. and hussey may not be the fastest, but he is very quick. he wouldnt have had near as many long runs last year without his quickness through the holes. and one guy your forgetting about, wilkerson - playmaker.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siiyyaa
    Newest Member
    siiyyaa