BC

Guest coachhooker

Ugh, I saw the screen name from Stephenville and shivered. Man yall tore PNG's butt that year in the state final. *Shivers again* (sorry this is off topic but that one still hurts)

The Yellowjackets QB that year was unbelievable. Was he the coaches son.

Yah I did didn't I? It was 28-18? The score seems closer than what the game was. We played good actually but Briles was a man among boys that night. He was one of the best athletes I had ever seen, then I saw youre boy Beasley. See an Indian can compliment a Mustang, sometimes. ;D

Yah I did didn't I? It was 28-18? The score seems closer than what the game was. We played good actually but Briles was a man among boys that night. He was one of the best athletes I had ever seen, then I saw youre boy Beasley. See an Indian can compliment a Mustang, sometimes. ;D

It would be nice if the Stangs and Indians could start playing each other again next year. I also think the Stangs beat the Indains 7-0 that year.

This shouldn't distract them because they shouldn't be on here at all. Just go out there and play the game to the best of your ability.This crap, meaning an avenue to hide behind screen names and post stuff that has very little validity, shouldn't even be on their minds. The problem with you injun and your Little League level of experience is you focus on the first game with Jasper. You keep talking about being outcoached when you just dont have a clue. Were there costly routine errors? How about untimely walks at the end of the game when it is on the line? How about missed assignments that are given to players that they decide to do something else on their own? You have taken all that into consideration though so what am I talking about?

Actually, this man DOES have a clue if he is who I think he is. He has forgotten more about baseball than most of us will ever know. VERY knowledgeable and STRATEGIC. Could have easily been a higher level coach had he chosen to be. Basically, he loves the game, studies the game, and always seems to be AT the game. ;D

That was your quote right yellowjacket??

Yes that was my quote

I am not going to get into a pissing contest with you.

All I am saying is some people come on to this board to gripe and complain about someone or something, and they have no clue what it takes to do that persons job.

Coach Bryant has put years into his profession, his dedication, passion, and knowledge of the game deserves respect.

And a far as coaching  Little League.... heck I coach Select Baseball in Stephenville...... I DEMAND RESPECT....lol ;D ;D

Guest bleed orange

I always heard that you had to EARN respect, to get respect...... On and off the field.

A grown man does not have to earn respect from an 16 or 18 year old kid. Or any kid for that matter. One person said it best,  he demanded respect when he coached his teams. Respect is supposed to be taught a very young age. Thats the problem these days nobody teaches that anymore. Some kids don't even respect their own parents. Its a whole lot different when your volunteering to coach compared to being paid to coach. Also until your kid officially leaves the house, it is not a democracy but a dictatorship.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder