Best Field In SE Texas?

Guest Bridge City Card

You are right Coop, it seems like there is a different school getting field turf around DFW everyday.  It is expensive, but it cuts cost on labor in the long run & hosting playoff games can bring in additional revenue. 

Can you spell more injuries...  Not a big fan of turf.    :-\

its not in the triangle, but the Galena Park/Northshore stadium is unlike any other hs stadium I have ever seen... got to play there my senior year and its unreal... I think after we get the new replay screen and turf... Nederland will have a pretty nice stadium

Guest DickVitale

CARDINAL STADIUM!!! LOL  :o....Just kidding, Silsbee is the best stadium in SE Texas by far, but the best atmosphere goes to the REZ!! PNG has that college gameday environment!! :o

• 1 year later...

I've been to the Silsbee stadium and in my opinion it is awesome. Hard to beat. The reservation may be the best after it is finished. However, I wish they would have done something at PNG to improve the number of seats on the visitors side. I know they are putting new restrooms and concession stands but the actual stands on the visitors side is still the same.

I have heard rumors circulating around that BISD's new stadium will rival GPISD's stadium, which is a very nice complex complete with field turf. However, before it can be built, they need to stop dragging their feet and decide on a site in which to build it and get on with the project. If they started right now, it would probably be 2010 before it would be finished and playable. WBbear probably knows more about it than I do.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124