**HJ 1 Silsbee 0 Final/Playoffs**

Same team bud, and if Seth hosed anyone, he was fat and slow.

Not to take anything away from Roebuck, but he got hosed by Seth hill In the early innings trying to steal second. Also, if HJ doesn't make baserunning mistakes, they win three to nothing...just something to think about.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had two people tagged out on a rundown.  I am not sure if we missed the sign or if we just weren't paying attention.  It happened the same inning that we scored the run. That was the two outs we had in that inning prior to Roebuck walking.

Jackhammer the "big" 1st baseman has been hurt since the Bridge City game.  I think that he will be back on Friday.  He is just a sophmore and has stepped up and played well filling in where we had other people injured.  He should be back at 1st I would think. 

Im not sure who will be back at first for the Hawks Josh Rodgers is back and healthy and Logan has really came around but i dont think he will be playing because he cant even walk without limping around school.

643, just stop posting....you don't have a clue in hates how to do anything and you often end up sounding like a douche

So whats up now, No prize in your Cracker Jax!! Did I misspell sompin, forget a comma, so whats up Poindexter, can't find your Prozac?? You speak of a 'douche' well Bud, I think even tho your a full grown man, what you need is a enima and afterwards you would most probally fit in a shoe-box.     

Monse is by far a better first baseman than logan.. In my opinion logan is overrated..

If you are from HJ, please don't talk negatively about any player in public.  All 21 guys on the team have played a role in getting HJ to this point.  Good Luck HAWKS!

So whats up now, No prize in your Cracker Jax!! Did I misspell sompin, forget a comma, so whats up Poindexter, can't find your Prozac?? You speak of a 'douche' well Bud, I think even tho your a full grown man, what you need is a enima and afterwards you would most probally fit in a shoe-box.       

Nah manz youz didnt spells nutten rong! ;D :D ......and wats the deel with the shoebox? ???

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder