Coach Of The Year??

Guest Kelly Football

Jack Hammer do you understand that districts are set by enrollment!! As far as who we played last year, yes Buna was out manned but looking at your past post I think you are from Kirbyville. Don't hate because you guys are done!! If you are a student please get back to the books and if you are a dad or a coach then grow up!! Buna had a fine year so do not try to make yourself feel better by putting someone else down. Here in Buna we wish everyone well in the playoffs and hope se texas goes deep in the playoffs!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll nominate Coach Gilstabaum @ BH. Lost Chase Barrera, ss and pitcher for the season. Barrera would've been quite possibly the most valuable  player this year because of his versatility and leadership. Also, did a great job of working pitching ace Ross Hales into form after his offseason shoulder surgery. 22-5 entering the playoffs....not to bad of a job. Go Eagles.

Coach Griff - being from BC it really hurts to say that.  Green in Vidor had a good year but if you know his players, he was expected to be better than .500.  Griff was left out of everything at the beginning - he is the coach of the year in my book for this season.

I would like to nominate Coach Robb Kirkland.  He is the 4th Head Coach that HJ has had in 4 years.  It is tough to come in to that situation and do well, but he has.  He has done a great job with our team.  Every one predicted HJ to come out last or next to last in our district this year and even with some key players injured we have made some noise in our district.  I attribute this to his good coaching. 

I'm going with kinetic on this one.  The Hawks have been discounted from day one and they have just clenched the coveted third spot.  Tough district, tough team, great coaching.  Coach Kirkland has worked, encouraged, and strategized them into this position and I can't wait to see who the hawks can surprise in the post-season. Hands down Coach K. for coach of the year!

Robb Kirkland HJ- has done a great job with the HJ team this year...and has put the hawks in a position to win, when winning seemed impossible( Jasper, Orangfield, Silsbee) many things he did people thought he was crazy when he did them and then thought he was a genious when it worked great job coach Kirkland..

If its not too late...I almost forgot...and yet so obvious....how could anyone argue???Hands down, in a land slide, no contest, total domination, small ball, long ball, whatever it takes to get the "W"....so obvious that some of us might have missed it.....My 2007 pick for Coach of the year......Yep ! you guessed right...My man...Mystery Man.  ::) ::) ::) I would love to give you more pub....but there shall not be no mo profanity...D.McS. ! Your trophy is in the mail....keep an eye out ! But don't hold your breath.....still waiting on my PM. PEACE !

Coach Walton out at Beaumont Westbrook has really had a fine season, leading the Bruins to their first district championship in 12 years. Walton's hard work and dedication to the team is well deserving for the Coach of the Year award.

Great job Coach Walton... And keep up the good work!!

Coach Walton out at Beaumont Westbrook has really had a fine season, leading the Bruins to their first district championship in 12 years. Walton's hard work and dedication to the team is well deserving for the Coach of the Year award.

Great job Coach Walton... And keep up the good work!!

I agree one hundred percent. Jacob Walton nevers lets the kids quit, and always pushes them to their limits, as you have seen this season. He will be a great coach in the future, and definatly deserves props for this year's success. WB started slow(loss to Ozen), but finished very strong winning their last ten games, and it's all due to the superb coaching of Jacob Walton. Thanks and keep up the good work.

Bruins state bound baby!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siiyyaa
    Newest Member
    siiyyaa