West Orange-Stark 21 Sweeny 3/FINAL

WOSgrad

2 hours ago, GUNHO said:

Only play I question was that fake punt.What the heck was that.Kicker could of run for the first down instead of lobbing it to a host of white jersey.And the play calling was not that bad.We just kept shooting ourselves  in the foot.

Hey hey!! Why you hating on kickers?? Lol!! Really though, i agree with you. I’m not sure what type of fake that was...still scratching my head!

5 minutes ago, kicker 2.0 said:

Hey hey!! Why you hating on kickers?? Lol!! Really though, i agree with you. I’m not sure what type of fake that was...still scratching my head!

Just don't really know what the call was or who he was suppose to throw it to. He stood there forever before he threw it. Nobody rushed him. Lol As good of a punter as he is he should've just kicked it. Maybe that's the biggest question of the night. It looked like it was by design but something went wrong.. Duh. Lol

3 hours ago, dogs_21 said:

Really? Lol cmon now. Both didnt play the best game but Sweeny play calling is horrible but their defense played damn good. Close game until the end. WOS is decent but not world beaters no hate just saying cmon with the post. Sweeny ran the same plays over and over. But Good luck to yall next week against Jasper. Off to watch my Shadow Creek Sharks!

Did you even watch the game or u going by what someone told you? If w.o run wide most of the game they score easily. Or if they just throw it deep. Its easy. Sweeney corners were horrible. Do u know #9 from sweeney has ran for over 1200yds. Running the same plays.defense competition was better than they use to seeing. And I give them credit  most of there yards came when we had 54 and 51 in the game.and they did a gud job of attacking when they were in the ball game.what hurt them was there QB can't throw. And it allowed us to concentrate on the run.

36 minutes ago, Magnus1on11 said:

Just don't really know what the call was or who he was suppose to throw it to. He stood there forever before he threw it. Nobody rushed him. Lol As good of a punter as he is he should've just kicked it. Maybe that's the biggest question of the night. It looked like it was by design but something went wrong.. Duh. Lol

Before the snap on that fake punt attempt, the punter was looking at the sideline and shrugging his shoulders like he didn’t know what to do. He did have plenty of time to just kicked it away though had he just went ahead and did that 

1 hour ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

Still refuse to play mustang football for 4 quarters ,still not understanding that. Sweeny came to play we just happened to play a little bit better with 9 minutes left otherwise it was a Toss up til then

I disagree.If we didn't play for 4 quarters we lose that game and if we would quit making those mental mistakes we win by a lot more.lol