The Hill vs Manvel

BUDMAN

So my more serious take is that BH hasn't seen anything close to the running attack that Manvel has. 

Crosby at full strength full of belief in self before coaches/teachers losing their jobs needed 5 fumbles to beat Manvel on a last-second play. Manvel was the better team when we beat them, They'd beat us right now even if we were full strength and in some ways, we caught Manvel before they ironed everything out. 

Their best running back had to sit out a quarter with an injury, their QB couldn't hit the broad side of a barn that night. 

I thought it then but pride kept me from saying it. Crosby was very fortunate to pull out that Manvel game even with our Star QB. 

Now I just think Fort Bend Marshall is the second best team in the entire state (minus Aledo.) and will end up handling Manvel again of the teams I saw play this year Manvel is in a class alone, we just had a fortunate outcome. 

3 hours ago, Cougtalk said:

So my more serious take is that BH hasn't seen anything close to the running attack that Manvel has. 

Crosby at full strength full of belief in self before coaches/teachers losing their jobs needed 5 fumbles to beat Manvel on a last-second play. Manvel was the better team when we beat them, They'd beat us right now even if we were full strength and in some ways, we caught Manvel before they ironed everything out. 

Their best running back had to sit out a quarter with an injury, their QB couldn't hit the broad side of a barn that night. 

I thought it then but pride kept me from saying it. Crosby was very fortunate to pull out that Manvel game even with our Star QB. 

Now I just think Fort Bend Marshall is the second best team in the entire state (minus Aledo.) and will end up handling Manvel again of the teams I saw play this year Manvel is in a class alone, we just had a fortunate outcome. 

No shame in this post just a very honest take. Manvel is extremely big and athletic. That one RB must be 220+ and can fly for a kid that size.  I also think if they end up winning and playing Marshall that will be an extremely high scoring game. I just think like you Marshall will be just to much.

Remember these numbers 92,93,94,6,9,and 10 for manvel. They are all special they are big, fast and very physical players for manvels defense. 93 is committed to ou.he dominated Crosby when he was on the field but gets tired easy. Crosby went nascar on them and their defense just couldn’t catch their wind. Bh should do the same. They trust their corners to play man so the big wr for the hill could win his matchups. 

14 hours ago, Tigers2010 said:

But can't stop 1 man. That doesn't make sense does it. 

Stop being literal! PNG has a great team. the O-line holds well against the rush giving that amazing young QB time to work magic. The D - just look at the number of points put on PNG. The team is great and they deserve where they are and where they go in the playoffs. The only issue anyone (Grown Human) has is the grade school thug mentality we have seen on this form from some of the PNG supporters.

10 hours ago, CCbigfan said:

Remember these numbers 92,93,94,6,9,and 10 for manvel. They are all special they are big, fast and very physical players for manvels defense. 93 is committed to ou.he dominated Crosby when he was on the field but gets tired easy. Crosby went nascar on them and their defense just couldn’t catch their wind. Bh should do the same. They trust their corners to play man so the big wr for the hill could win his matchups. 

They did man a lot and their corners were small. I know Rio saw the same thing and it paid off on that last play. Rodgers will be the only matchup problem I see BH giving Manvel. Skill position wise with the exception of rb this was the weakest I have seen Manvel in a long time.

1 hour ago, bronco pride said:
28 minutes ago, ECBucFan said:

Manvel is not Manvel. 

They did man a lot and their corners were small. I know Rio saw the same thing and it paid off on that last play. Rodgers will be the only matchup problem I see BH giving Manvel. Skill position wise with the exception of rb this was the weakest I have seen Manvel in a long time.

Manvel is still manvel, they just need a qb

16 minutes ago, RoschonsBigBro said:

They don't have Jalen Preston anymore and that is a BIG help. He was the wr that was tearing up the playoffs and nearly beat Highland Park before being tackled on the 1

Kam Scott was also a stud. Both kids were big athletic and extremely fast. Believe both were top 100 players in Texas. This years Manvel doesn't have kids at the receiver position even close to those kids abilities.

Well we went,we lost and one heck of a long drive home.  They were good but not as good as they were hyped up to be. Didn’t help that our million dollar coach thought it is okay to put our starting quarterback in to receive kickoffs!!!!!!!   Who does that?  Boys fought hard with our third string quarterback but too many issues to over come in second half.  Wish manvel all the luck. They will need it to get through. 

7 hours ago, BH4EVER said:

Well we went,we lost and one heck of a long drive home.  They were good but not as good as they were hyped up to be. Didn’t help that our million dollar coach thought it is okay to put our starting quarterback in to receive kickoffs!!!!!!!   Who does that?  Boys fought hard with our third string quarterback but too many issues to over come in second half.  Wish manvel all the luck. They will need it to get through. 

Good game. They did better then i thought. Now I’m just trying to convince my other half to put on some Blue!!! Lol won’t ever happen.  

9 hours ago, BH4EVER said:

This was the weakest Manvel team I have watched in many years. I told people that when I saw them play Crosby. Manvel lost 18 starters last year which was loaded with D1 talent and their head coach left and is now the qb coach at Syracuse. Couple those things with Shadow Creek opening up and I'm actually surprised they are as good as they are. Side note had no idea BH QB was on kick off return. Not sure about that move.