West Orange-Stark 35 Hardin-Jefferson 14/FINAL

WOSgrad

1 hour ago, STiger85 said:

This is not good. Cooper has been nursing that ankle all season long, now Sibley hurt also.

Big game next week Liberty v WOS. 

Smdh.but on a gud note.the QB threw alot better.and at least the defense wasn't all out of position. They left a couple scores on the field.but at least the QB played better.these days u have to score.and at this point in the season they will only get better.this is truly a late blooming team.

12 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

No time to worry about who can play and who can't, just gotta line up and get it done

Attitude is everything something are meant to be.i remember like it was yesterday.that L a w.o team took at home in 1986 to certain team.and not to look ahead.but it is what it is.jasper and w.o are just on a collision coarse.come 3rd round where both teams will be playing there best ball.chips will fall where they may.just like back then we wasnt ready to be on that level and it showed.same thing this year when they played.they wasnt ready!!hopefully ur back by then.

1 hour ago, dj said:

Attitude is everything something are meant to be.i remember like it was yesterday.that L a w.o team took at home in 1986 to certain team.and not to look ahead.but it is what it is.jasper and w.o are just on a collision coarse.come 3rd round where both teams will be playing there best ball.chips will fall where they may.just like back then we wasnt ready to be on that level and it showed.same thing this year when they played.they wasnt ready!!hopefully ur back by then.

I meant injury wise, gotta with who's healthy and I remember as well lost 15 to 6 I believe then won 21 to 9 in the playoffs I might be off. As far as being back in time my friend, well let's just say I'm sitting In the airport in Chicago waiting on the flight to Alaska. So I'll just keep kogt in my ear until otherwise 

2 hours ago, dj said:

Smdh.but on a gud note.the QB threw alot better.and at least the defense wasn't all out of position. They left a couple scores on the field.but at least the QB played better.these days u have to score.and at this point in the season they will only get better.this is truly a late blooming team.

2 hours ago, dj said:

Agreed QB play was much better , throws were crisp and on target . And a few new weapons were exposed , this group is steadily improving . 

1 hour ago, MMstangfan said:

Agreed QB play was much better , throws were crisp and on target . And a few new weapons were exposed , this group is steadily improving . 

I dont know if u got a chance to see.that teams in 4A D2 are struggling. Even pleasant groves had to come back and win.and gilmer is struggling. Things are wide open. So as long as they improve.there chances are as gud as anybodies.

3 hours ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

5 hours ago, dj said:

I told a WOS fan after the Silsbee/WOS game that if y'alls QB starts playing that good or better y'all got a good chance at a long playoff run, really long.  

24 minutes ago, STiger85 said:

I told a WOS fan after the Silsbee/WOS game that if y'alls QB starts playing that good or better y'all got a good chance at a long playoff run, really long.  

Every team in D2 has there issue. This is a year that everyone can beat everyone. That's why I hate that silsbee and jasper don't play. I just wanted everyone to see that the backs on both teams are abt equal. Things ppl didn't see.was the airline kid broke tackles and took it to the house.and if u watched the jasper game the kid didn't get touched bcz the defense was out of position.and 2 of those kids that played against jasper doesn't start anymore for w.o .next year it will be the year of the backs.for jasper and silsbee.so w.o O/C really have to step his game up.and I know the this might sound crazy. But in the playoffs I would want w.o to play jasper again than silsbee. Bcz silsbee matches up really well with our wrs.bcz u dont kno if cooper and sibley will be 100 %down the stretch. 

11 hours ago, dj said:

I dont know if u got a chance to see.that teams in 4A D2 are struggling. Even pleasant groves had to come back and win.and gilmer is struggling. Things are wide open. So as long as they improve.there chances are as gud as anybodies.

Oh yes being seeing that since week 1 even in d1 Carthage was taken to the edge by Marshall and pleasant grove