2008 realignment

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The New Kingwood school you are refering to is Kingwood Park, It will be a 4A. The campus used to be the Kingwood 9th grade campus and it will now be converted into Kingwood Park. They will only start with grades 9-10 and you have to have a 11th grade class to have a varsity team so in the fall of 08 they will have a varsity team.

just saying!

Midget Talker out!!!!!!!!

KIRBYVILLE should be moving down to 2A come next realignment. they are going to have the advantage of a senior class getting counted w/ only 87 ppl in it.... no class is big. a really good chance of being below 414.... '09 has an EXCELLENT class and alot of varsity experience already frm this past season (quarterback, db's, wr, rb)

I predict Dayton goes back and Barbers Hill moves east.

BOY I HOPE SO !!!!!!!!!!  We have some young kids coming up, but we will likely be down this next year.  It will be nice to be in such a weak district with the likes of Nederland, PNG, Central, etc....... ;D ;D  Been spanking Vidor, might as well spank the others....... ;D ;D

BOY I HOPE SO !!!!!!!!!!  We have some young kids coming up, but we will likely be down this next year.  It will be nice to be in such a weak district with the likes of Nederland, PNG, Central, etc....... ;D ;D  Been spanking Vidor, might as well spank the others....... ;D ;D

Oh boy, you gonna stir'em up now  :D !

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124