RELIANT WEEK 0 PREDICTIONS PNG/LaMarque..Ned/Brenham??

Guest Indian Chief

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't this thread intended for predicting the scores for the games at Reliant???

BTW....

Have the people in PA figured out why they weren't "invited" to play at Reliant????

Playing at these games is an honor.  The schools were picked because the Reliant stadium executives know that PNG and Nederland will bring a large fan turnout and they also have a rich tradition....

Unfortunately, PAM has none of these attributes.....

Would be nice to see one of the midcounty schools pull out a victory, but I think Brenham and La Marque just have too much fire power...

No fear in Mid County... We'll hang in there just like every other year... Should be a couple of good games to watch.. I'll be there to support both teams... well, sorta support PN-G, but DONT expect me to jump up and clap my hands to cherokee... uh-uh nooooooo way..... 8)

(p.s. keep this thread on topic)

you guys that have been here for awhile should know its impossible for SFA85 to not throw jabs on threads like this. You feed him when you blast back.

PNG should be improved, but we'll get to see how much against the #1 preseason ranked LaMarque.

Nederland gets a break, if you can call it a break playing the #7 preseason ranked Brenham. At least Jarrett Lee graduated. I think Nederland can hang with em if their defense is improved from last season.

I didnt get to go last season so Im really looking forward to it this year. Should be a fun trip.

I didn't get to go either , the wife wanted a vacation.  ::)

I think PNG keeps it close, but LM gets a td at the end to seal the win.

Ned should give Brenham a good game if the D improves.

BTW png92, like the avatar.

Guest Kelly Football

MC has to be the underdogs in these two games. I'm sure both teams will be ready to play. Win or lose, it will be a great experience for the kids and will pay off when district rolls around.

That's very true. I remember Larry Neumann making that comment as well.

No fear in Mid County... We'll hang in there just like every other year... Should be a couple of good games to watch.. I'll be there to support both teams... well, sorta support PN-G, but DONT expect me to jump up and clap my hands to cherokee... uh-uh nooooooo way..... 8)

(p.s. keep this thread on topic)

Now c'mon GoDogs...I was there yellin' my head off for the dogs last yr. (I can't beleive I said that)  I did refuse to do the childish barking thing though.    ;D

Now c'mon GoDogs...I was there yellin' my head off for the dogs last yr. (I can't beleive I said that)  I did refuse to do the childish barking thing though.    ;D

I'm with you there Proud. I was at the PN-G championship game in the Astrodome in '99. I cheered along with the rest of them but I could not bring myself to stand and clap during Cherokee. A man can only debase himself so far without losing his principles not to mention causing a gag reflex.  ;D

Guest Kelly Football

Why would anyone get tired of hearing the song? Anyway i really hope Ned and PNG can win these games. Tough task at hand no doubt but you never know. Brenham seems to be down a little.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
    • A lot better showing from the Ags tonight!   Bring on Oregon 
  • Topics