RELIANT WEEK 0 PREDICTIONS PNG/LaMarque..Ned/Brenham??

Guest Indian Chief

Guest Indian Chief

I figured since the countdown is on i'll start the big Mid County week 0 in Houston prediction thread.

PN-G

LaMarque

Nederland

Brenham

I'm hoping the games will be a little closer at least.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Kelly Football

LaMarque is coming off a 4A State Championship and Brenham is always loaded. Hopefully Mid County can come away with wins but it will be tough.

Different year same results ;D

Lamarque coming in with a battle tested QB and Nederland graduating their stud RB!

Still is going to be fun to watch and route for the locals!!! 8)

I to hope for beer ;D

lamarque lost its whole varsity except for 2 players... they have alot of work to do and they lost all their coaches.. good luck to them

I beg to differ.....LM did not lose its whole team......it returns a loaded team at every position.....just remember the QB from last year did not really play until the starter was taken out on discipline issues before playoffs started.....LM always has someone waiting to step up and be the next star............read the article below.......the new coach is going to bring back the spread. The receiving corp is pretty deep with several recievers at least 6'0......Speaking of dejavu LM has another 6'5 converted reciever (ala Jo Jo Florence)who will see major action this year.

http://texasprepxtra.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=661060

I must admit I am a little concerned about the defense. I have not heard much about the 2007 edition.....but only time will tell.........LM seems to always have a pretty aggressive defensive unit.....

I forgot my prediction.....Brenham and Coogs.....win this battle

i gotta say it was be verrryy close between LM and PNG  PNG is coming off a year with everybody returning except for the offensive line  and the offensive line is suppose to be bigger and faster and better than last year  so lets hope for the best for them  i say they win by 3

i dont know much about nederland because all i ever heard about them was Nederland Mosley so  it will be interesting night

Guest Penny

LaMarque is supposed to be loaded next year.  Brenham is turning into a power house year in and year out.  The boys from Mid County will have their hands full, but they did last year and made a very good account of themselves. 

Playa, there was a good reason you heard nothing but Mosely out of Nederland... he was a special player... but there are several players this year who will begin to carve their own legacy in Nederlands recent rich football tradition.  Look for the Dogs to make another march into the playoffs.

yeah im not saying Nederland Mosley as a bad thing  im saying it as a good thing  he was amazing to watch  he turned games around in a hurry  especially the Ned. at PNG this past year  it was awsome watching him  im just saying  thats all i really heard about  im ready to watch another player make there legacy again  that was awsome..  133 days until it so lets get to work

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder