Deweyville vs Warren predictions.

Warren will probably throw Swinney at EC on the 3rd.If they do Deweyville will be the favorite on Thursday.The Warriors will be in every game Caleb pitches,they need to start playing better defense behind the young pitchers.Seems like they are beat before the game starts when the 2 young kids start.

Deweyville's got a tough line up, with all those leftys, and Warren has a pretty solid line up as well.  This game should be close, might come down to whoever plays the best defense.  Good luck to both...

I agree. but I'm hoping the pirates come out on top. Good Luck Pirates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since I am a graduate of d-ville I always pull for those guys until they line up against us..:-) They have a strong line up with tons of lefties but what scares me most is hoe good they have been playing lately..!! We get them here at our house so it should be a great game..gluck to both squads

To Dell Smith and Dvillefan....I am neither mentally challenged nor stupid.....let me see if I can explain it in easy simple terms you can understand.  The boys are playing each game for them....the team, their team-mates, for each other, no one else.  That's all I meant.....didn't know you'd get your panties in a ruffle over it.  ::)  :o

I'd like to see Warren pitch Trey. Let Brodie or the younger Babino boy catch. Or bring up the JV catcher for a game. What's it gonna hurt? THe playoffs are out and now its time to play spoiler......DV will hammer our normal pitching rotation and our defense just aint playing well enough behind them.

We finally agree ,just kidding,I would have done that from the get go.I haven't seen Trey pitch in awhile but I think he would have given them the best chance to win.If Brody's shoulder is OK he will do a great job behind the plate.Know disrespect to the young guys,it's just a tough role to fill any position at the varsity level as a freshman or sophomore.For some reason the team seems to play better defensively when Caleb is on the mound.They may want to look at Payden for next year or they could have the same problem again.

To Dell Smith and Dvillefan....I am neither mentally challenged nor stupid.....let me see if I can explain it in easy simple terms you can understand.   The boys are playing each game for them....the team, their team-mates, for each other, no one else.  That's all I meant.....didn't know you'd get your panties in a ruffle over it.   ::)  :o

Is there a problem with the Baseball Coach at Deweyville?  The baseball team should be playing for the School, Deweyville.  I haven't heard of any problems, just wondering is this an isolated problem or something that can be worked out, or talked through.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder