Northwestern St at Texas A&M- Game Thread

PhatMack19

Fortunately for Jimbo he’s in a no lose situation this season.  When the Aggies win let the sunshine pumpers have their moment. ‘If’ they lose it will be because he doesn’t have the people that fit into his schemes, which is true. They might just split with Clemson and Bama. I’m not sure how many more blowouts there will be. They better enjoy this one. 

Grambling State, Nichols State, Central Arkansas, South East Louisiana.....just a couple of schools who beat Northwestern State last year. Aggie got absolutely nothing out of that game. They would have been much better off playing Katy or North Shore. What an absolute joke. Cheers though 795 yards.. 

5 hours ago, PN-G bamatex said:

Gentlemen, gentlemen. Y'all are forgetting the best place in college football to get crabs.

The Tallahassee Publix.

No, no...we are talking about a bunch of aggy dressed up like Gomer.  They would gladly endure pediculosis pubis for that one opportunity to travel to parts unknown for them...

14 minutes ago, Cletus Escobar said:

Hey y'all. I'm new here.  I dont know about all them crabs and whatnot but my Ags made us proud last night.  I bet ol Jimbo didn't even open up the playbook good as so not to give away to much to Clemsom.  I bet we gonna beat the snot out of them boys next week!!  Whoop!!!

Not sure if serious... If so, this gonna be good!