West Orange-Stark at Port Neches-Groves Scrimmage/Post comments here!

WOSgrad

5 hours ago, griff said:

OK, then why are you even reading this thread? If district means nothing, then pre-district, playoffs, and obviously scrimmages are a waste of time, too. Check back in mid-December to see if we made it to AT&T that you take for granted. After all, the journey to get there means nothing and you have your room reservation in Dallas, right? For the rest of us, we'll enjoy football SEASON with the Mustangs and assume nothing. Our young team has much work to do. 

I find it lack of faith disturbing. Look teams  like wos don't worry about being young when reload every year get line a follow suit. What's funny is people say the something 86 87 2017 2015 all the years they were so called young or whatever. In every sport it championship or bust if your playing to when too win all then u shouldn't be playing. In my eyes a winning season is a championship but that just me. Last year if you read my post I said from jump wos were going back when nobody believed me but back to back and they did and if it wasn't for all the mistakes half of those games would have been onsided. So just because netwon have most guys coming back they play one scrimmage and they get to say get the trophy ready. Forget that u can get the trophy ready for wos Katy north shore and Carthage to then.

And if it doesn't work out the way I said, ok then so what, I'm not making any excuses about not having the tools not to get it done. Along as the kids buy in to the program they will be ok after all 86 87 2015 2017 u had more jr and sophomore than seniors but every team they play had 20 plus seniors starting. Buy into the program experience wont matter I had college a coach watch wos practice that said the exact same thing 

Regardless of how the season goes, I’m excited, mainly for the new kids. Again they seem scrappier and more able to make the tackle. In light of the D last year that’s all I can ask for. Improvement, and they look like they are going in the right direction. I like the size of some of the kids. That #8 on TE is a solid sized kid. I hope their development continues to come along. Keep pushing!

Happy to see solid rb play. And finally Shug looks great. Looks bigger than what I saw when he came over earlier in the summer. Should be at or around 210.

WB is a good scrimmage opponent to put you against some athletes. I want to see how they do then when Mr. Elia and those wrs show up. Just hope they hold their own. 

Well we almost there guys. Week 1 is almost here. 

38 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Regardless of how the season goes, I’m excited, mainly for the new kids. Again they seem scrappier and more able to make the tackle. In light of the D last year that’s all I can ask for. Improvement, and they look like they are going in the right direction. I like the size of some of the kids. That #8 on TE is a solid sized kid. I hope their development continues to come along. Keep pushing!

Happy to see solid rb play. And finally Shug looks great. Looks bigger than what I saw when he came over earlier in the summer. Should be at or around 210.

WB is a good scrimmage opponent to put you against some athletes. I want to see how they do then when Mr. Elia and those wrs show up. Just hope they hold their own. 

Well we almost there guys. Week 1 is almost here. 

He looks bigger and FASTER! Come on week 1!