Beaumont Ozen 49 Nederland 35/FINAL

52 minutes ago, NeDeRlAnD b-DoG fAn said:

Ozen get their players back?

Jones is out for the year with an acl tear , The Panthers are just playing great team ball especially the last 4 games. All eggs don’t hatch on the same day and goals aren’t accomplished in November & December. Hefner is a very good player who deserves his respect he can score in a variety of ways kid has it . Anyways I’ll 3-0 over 0-3 right now ,on to the next one .

5 minutes ago, BlkMamba24 said:

Jones is out for the year with an acl tear , The Panthers are just playing great team ball especially the last 4 games. All eggs don’t hatch on the same day and goals aren’t accomplished in November & December. Hefner is a very good player who deserves his respect he can score in a variety of ways kid has it . Anyways I’ll 3-0 over 0-3 right now ,on to the next one .

And there you have it. I need a better source LOL

21 minutes ago, jake94 said:

He had 20 of his team’s 35. I will say it again. Ned is led by a talented sophomore who doesn’t have a ton of help around him. Good road win for Ozen. 

I believe the old adage goes ' a great player makes his teammates better'.  I didn't make that up.  And he's a sophomore.  Is there's no underclassmen there at Nederland that has  above average athleticism or above average skill sets?

50 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I believe the old adage goes ' a great player makes his teammates better'.  I didn't make that up.  And he's a sophomore.  Is there's no underclassmen there at Nederland that has  above average athleticism or above average skill sets?

I don’t think any (maybe one) of the supporting cast would start for any of your “Big 3” if that is what you are asking. Not a knock on those kids, if anything it’s a compliment to the Big 3.

3 hours ago, jake94 said:

I don’t think any (maybe one) of the supporting cast would start for any of your “Big 3” if that is what you are asking. Not a knock on those kids, if anything it’s a compliment to the Big 3.

Sorry to disappoint but there is no Big 3 this year. You have a Big 2 in Mem, and Central. This is the weakest Ozen team I've ever seen.  

1 hour ago, BIG SHOW said:

Sorry to disappoint but there is no Big 3 this year. You have a Big 2 in Mem, and Central. This is the weakest Ozen team I've ever seen.  

ONLY because of injuries...  Remember, they were able to knock off a strong West Brook team at full strength...

And they have the new coach...  

6 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

ONLY because of injuries...  Remember, they were able to knock off a strong West Brook team at full strength...

And they have the new coach...  

That win was early and I think a full strength Ozen team gets handled pretty easy by West Brook now. Ozen also has everyone back but 1 correct? 

When was the last time you seen a mid county team able to press Ozen and have success? Nederland started pressing them late and was causing some turnovers. Ozen's guard play is the weakest it's probably ever been IMO.  Next time Nederland plays Ozen I hope they press them the entire game.  This would hopefully also get Nederland some easy baskets, it was hard for Nederland to score in the zone of Ozen.