Orangefield 13 Hardin-Jefferson 12/FINAL

WOSgrad

I can assure you he’s not worried what the parents think. He will continue to prepare and push the kids to be the best they can be. We’ve weathered the storms and it’s time to focus on the task at hand. Senior night will be exciting. Hell who knows a few of our fans may even stand up and cheer. Call me crazy 

1 hour ago, demons95 said:

I can assure you he’s not worried what the parents think. He will continue to prepare and push the kids to be the best they can be. We’ve weathered the storms and it’s time to focus on the task at hand. Senior night will be exciting. Hell who knows a few of our fans may even stand up and cheer. Call me crazy 

I remember when Hawk Stadium was rock’n every Friday. Haven’t been in a few years though.

9 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Unfortunately, parents have a lot of say in a coach’s employment. It was also parents that filed the lawsuit against the coaches in HF a few weeks ago. It’s kinda hard to just ignore a lawsuit. (and I know in my heart it’s bogus... there’s one of the accused that coached here and never made the kids do anything they didn’t want to do)

FWIW, there’s a large part of the community in WOS that wants to see Coach T gone.... I’d be willing to bet he’d already be coaching elsewhere but he just keeps punching tickets to the SC and it’s hard to can that coach. 

Doubt this is true. Birdman can you find some mess in your own town. 

4 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I wouldn't know about a large part, but i do know that there are quite a few that do want him gone for various reasons.  But isn't that true with all coaches?  can't satisfy everyone...

It’s true with all coaches... but he’s a world-class coach based on his credentials. Yet people would still rather someone else in that job.