Bridge City 34 Cleveland 22/FINAL

WOSgrad

1 hour ago, LCM17 said:

How did Cleveland look?

Not bad, really. They marched down the field in like a minute and twenty seconds and almost stopped our first drive. Big kids, decent at the skill positions. Their offense looked a lot like ours so their defense was ready for us for the most part. 

They always play us tough, though. They squeaked out a win over us in OT in 2014 and if I’m not mistaken it’s their only win in this district ever. They believe they can beat us so I think we always get a good effort out of them. 

Lot of size, decent speed...

4 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Not bad, really. They marched down the field in like a minute and twenty seconds and almost stopped our first drive. Big kids, decent at the skill positions. Their offense looked a lot like ours so their defense was ready for us for the most part. 

They always play us tough, though. They squeaked out a win over us in OT in 2014 and if I’m not mistaken it’s their only win in this district ever. They believe they can beat us so I think we always get a good effort out of them. 

Lot of size, decent speed...

They in the spread or wing T?