Sorry if already posted....

TxHoops

I don’t know how on earth I missed this and apologize if already posted earlier.  Somehow I’m a few months late to this party.  But this is one of the dumbest things I’ve read in awhile. And while i think it’s extremely “weak” for Trump and any politician to block someone on social media, this is a colossal waste of precious Court time.  It’s a sad state of affairs when we are litigating who is blocking whom on Twitter.  

This is the hidden content, please

4 hours ago, TxHoops said:

I don’t know how on earth I missed this and apologize if already posted earlier.  Somehow I’m a few months late to this party.  But this is one of the dumbest things I’ve read in awhile. And while i think it’s extremely “weak” for Trump and any politician to block someone on social media, this is a colossal waste of precious Court time.  It’s a sad state of affairs when we are litigating who is blocking whom on Twitter.  

This is the hidden content, please

I've never read Brave New World, but I doubt even Huxley (or Wells) could've foreseen this.  As Paddock has just proven, there are many crazies amongst us.  Anyone, even politicians,  should have the ability to block someone.  And yes Hoops, a colossal waste of Court time.  

6 hours ago, TxHoops said:

I will say it’s a bit ironic that one of our most litigious citizens (who happens to be President) may end up caught up in this foolishness but right is right and dumb is dumb.  I would summarily throw each and every such case out with a three word ruling -

GET A LIFE 

Cant disagree.  Reminds me of all the time, effort, and energy spent on changing the name of the Washington Redskins.