Week 6: Busy football week

AggiesAreWe

13 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

So this should be the schedule for Saturday:

Saturday, October 7, 2017

22-5A

2:00 pm - Nederland (3-0, 2-0) at Vidor (1-0, 1-0), Ivan Croak Field at Pirate Stadium, Vidor

4:00 pm - Lumberton (2-1, 1-1) at Port Arthur Memorial (2-0, 2-0), Memorial Stadium, Port Arthur

6:00 pm – Baytown Lee (0-3, 0-2) at Port Neches-Groves (2-0, 1-0), The Reservation, Port Neches

7:00 pm – Beaumont Ozen (1-1, 1-1) at Beaumont Central (0-2, 0-2), Carrol A. “Butch” Thomas Educational Support Center, Beaumont

According to the revised schedule on the LISD website, the Saturday game with PAM is at 7:00 pm.

8 hours ago, raideroldtimer said:

According to the revised schedule on the LISD website, the Saturday game with PAM is at 7:00 pm.

I did see that as well, but when the talk here started that ALL of the games had been changed to 2, I emailed coaches and called some athletic secretaries to get the actual confirmed times.  Coach Babin responded yesterday morning that the game time had been "changed to 4pm."

On 10/2/2017 at 9:39 PM, AggiesAreWe said:

Four nights of football out of six days in this coming week. Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

Games I will be attending this week (including pregame meal):

Monday     PA Memorial at Nederland (Schooner)

Thursday   The Woodlands College Park at Beaumont West Brook (Twin Peaks)

Friday        Jasper at Hardin-Jefferson (Goodfella's)

Saturday    Nederland at Vidor (West Texas BBQ)

Beaumont Ozen at Beaumont Central (Papadeaux's)

Just wondering if I need to change my plans for tonight. Should I stick with College Park/WB or attend the PN-G JV/Hardin varsity game? Do I need to witness the great turn around by Hardin by them beating a JV team?

Keep in mind there is not a Twin Peaks in Hardin, Tx.

2 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Just wondering if I need to change my plans for tonight. Should I stick with College Park/WB or attend the PN-G JV/Hardin varsity game? Do I need to witness the great turn around by Hardin by them beating a JV team?

PNG has this one in the bag 

2 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

With Grant Rogers at QB and the power RB duo I think PNG takes it

Edited by Jv legend

5 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

No Twin Peaks, but Hardin DOES have a Mexican Restaurant (Los Compadres.)