Gates & Branson Backing Artificial Meat

Hagar

I'm guessing (no sarcasm at all) that many/most folks 50 to 100 years from now will look upon us as dirty, crude, ignorant, sickening simpletons that actually slaughtered and ate animals. Our time will be judged as the dark, dark ages when man murdered animals for fun. If anyone wants a statue of themselves to still be standing in the future, you better become Vegan real quick. We will be judged by futuristic standards, as we are judging historical people according to our present standards.

On August 24, 2017 at 8:12 AM, Englebert said:

I'm guessing (no sarcasm at all) that many/most folks 50 to 100 years from now will look upon us as dirty, crude, ignorant, sickening simpletons that actually slaughtered and ate animals. Our time will be judged as the dark, dark ages when man murdered animals for fun. If anyone wants a statue of themselves to still be standing in the future, you better become Vegan real quick. We will be judged by futuristic standards, as we are judging historical people according to our present standards.

Sad but true.  Had a thought while reading your post, when you said, "murdered animals for fun".  I think they'll add, murdered each other for fun.  

On 8/24/2017 at 8:12 AM, Englebert said:

Agree 100%...but not to worry, in 100 years the icebergs will have melted and we're all dead anyway.