Scare-A-Moochie Is Out!!!

BLUEDOVE3

6 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Don't hold your breath waiting for a response.  He is big on symbolism over substance.

I respect your knowledge and common sense, so I'll direct a question to you.  Shouldn't the words, "symbolism over substance", be in the definition of Liberal in the dictionary? 

20 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Trolls, give it up. This is becoming embarrassing in front of the whole world.

To be honest BD, I was kind of embarrassed when I first saw the Mooch.  He looks like he should be an actor in a "B" movie about Italian gangsters.  And his recent profanity filled tirade, was evidence I was correct.

It's refreshing to have non-politicians running things at the WH, but with the inexperience comes mistakes, like not realizing what type person you need for what job.  Personally, I'm glad Trump realizes when someone is incompetent, and gets rid of them.  To many politicians in the past, R & D, have left them in.  But, imo, during Trumps's term in office, those around him better not get complacent.  He doesn't suffer fools gladly.

35 minutes ago, REBgp said:

I respect your knowledge and common sense, so I'll direct a question to you.  Shouldn't the words, "symbolism over substance", be in the definition of Liberal in the dictionary? 

From my perspective, in the majority of cases, yes.  Hopefully I have hedged my position sufficiently to placate TxHoops. :):)

13 minutes ago, stevenash said:

From my perspective, in the majority of cases, yes.  Hopefully I have hedged my position sufficiently to placate TxHoops. :):)

I think of Hoops as more moderate than liberal, except his position on GW, which I attribute to a bad bump on the head in his youth :)