Black Unemployment Lowest in 17 Years

Hagar

11 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

I'll get to the question you want so badly to discuss. Obama ran on healthcare and immigration. Everytime Obama brought up race he was demonized by the right. Now you ask what did he do for blacks. I don't know and I don't care. But I'm guessing about the same as his predecessors. I've said this before the top guns in d.c don't care about it. If Trump step in and change that I'll give him a standing ovation. Hell I'll go to the polls and vote Trump in 20'

"If Trump steps in and changes that" - "Hell I'll go to the polls & vote Trump in 20'."   A refreshing, logical response from the left.  Thanks PAM.  And if you do so, realize you'll be doing it with about the same enthusiasm as many on the right had when we went down and voted for Trump.  Like most on here, I was not a Trump enthusiast - now, I'm just another American hoping he does a good job.

2 hours ago, Whoa said:

You may be right BUT Omama hated white men and we had to take his s&$@. Now it's pay back

How do you think us white people feel about NAACP?  What would folks say about a NAAWP! 

Truth is black men are way more prejudice that white men

This thread has gone to hell.