How many posters are left on here?

westend1

1 hour ago, westend1 said:

Maybe 7 or 8?    Do you guys really enjoy this?

My wife won't sit and discuss politics. She's a bury her head in the sand type. She says that these are our leaders, let them take care of it. I tell her there's a lot more to it than that. Then she clams up. Can't discuss politics at work except with a few people. Some aren't sure what day it is. Remind me of Pelosi. So, here I am.

30 minutes ago, baddog said:

My wife won't sit and discuss politics. She's a bury her head in the sand type. She says that these are our leaders, let them take care of it. I tell her there's a lot more to it than that. Then she clams up. Can't discuss politics at work except with a few people. Some aren't sure what day it is. Remind me of Pelosi. So, here I am.

Mine gets so wound up she almost blows a head gasket.  It's at that point I'd like to sic her on liberal goons lol.

On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 4:33 PM, westend1 said:

Maybe 7 or 8?    Do you guys really enjoy this?

I'm curious, are you implying that somehow we ran people off? If that assumption is true, how do you think that feat was accomplished? I really hope you are not trying to throw out the victimhood card for those that decided to quit participating in this forum.

15 hours ago, Englebert said:

I'm curious, are you implying that somehow we ran people off? If that assumption is true, how do you think that feat was accomplished? I really hope you are not trying to throw out the victimhood card for those that decided to quit participating in this forum.

Lmbo, I've seen some "loaded" post, but nothing compared to this.  And here you sit in the pause position waiting for the unfortunate victim :)

And (normally) only 1 out of 4 is a tracer.  I wonder when they're in flight, how much space is in between each round?  Can't be much - like a solid line of lead.  I do know, wouldn't want to be on receiving end. 

Oh, my bad.  Back on topic.  Why did I say liberals should like it?  Because most of their brains are wired to block out the truth, ergo, it doesn't bother them.  Our continue efforts to expose actual truths to them only ends in our frustrations.  

34 minutes ago, REBgp said:

And (normally) only 1 out of 4 is a tracer.  I wonder when they're in flight, how much space is in between each round?  Can't be much - like a solid line of lead.  I do know, wouldn't want to be on receiving end. 

Oh, my bad.  Back on topic.  Why did I say liberals should like it?  Because most of their brains are wired to block out the truth, ergo, it doesn't bother them.  Our continue efforts to expose actual truths to them only ends in our frustrations.  

Sir, you sound like a bigot who only listens to Rush and Klannity and people who said "grab em" a decade ago.

13 minutes ago, new tobie said:

No men in my family have ever said grab um by the p, sir. he was'nt just saying it either, that spoiled b. mean't that 

I'm curious as to how you think your interpretation skills are so in tune with Trump. Past history has shown this to be completely false, but you still won't deviate from your fantasyland. And the most hilarious part is you are obsessed about this, but give Bill Clinton a complete pass for doing much worse. I guess in your family morals are defined by political affiliation.

26 minutes ago, new tobie said:

No men in my family have ever said grab um by the p, sir. he was'nt just saying it either, that spoiled b. mean't that 

Please enlighten me.  How were you able to crawl into his mind and determine if he "mean't" it?  I am also going to guess that your knowledge about what the men in your family have said is limited to what they have said around you.  There's a big world out there, try getting into it.