best silsbee jv

Josh Skinner (What the heck is he even doing on JV???????)  and Brady Byars (could contribute on varsity as well)

Skinner got back on track last night with a bomb of the BC ace. But as far as Byars just got out of b-ball needs some playin time on jv before varsity to knock the rust off.

If Skinner is throwing 90, it must be in his sleep. He may throw hard but it isn't 90. He has a hard time with his control. I think that is why he goes up and down. They are trying to get his pitching under control. Obviously he is still a good ball player without pitching, but they need hom to be able to pitch.

Silsbee coaches know how to do their job quite well so enough with the coach bashing. You can think of it this way do you want you child sitting there on varsity not playing at all or would you rather him get some playing time down on JV.

Why is this even a topic??

bballislife15,quote)

(steven bird is a great catcher and yes he is one of the best...sorry i left him out...it is bird, skinner,byars, and walters...all of them should be on varsity...but thats silsbee high school baseball for you....based on politics)

WHAT BASEBALL GAMES HAVE YOU BEEN WATCHING????????????

Skinner is on the varisty, Bird played a couple of games on the varisty and was moved back down to the JV, Byars will never be there and Walters is a maybe!!!

Go and watch all the games before you say things about the coaching staff!!!!

Politics, wrong sport!!!!

bballislife15,quote)

(steven bird is a great catcher and yes he is one of the best...sorry i left him out...it is bird, skinner,byars, and walters...all of them should be on varsity...but thats silsbee high school baseball for you....based on politics)

WHAT BASEBALL GAMES HAVE YOU BEEN WATCHING????????????

Skinner is on the varisty, Bird played a couple of games on the varisty and was moved back down to the JV, Byars will never be there and Walters is a maybe!!!

Go and watch all the games before you say things about the coaching staff!!!!

Politics, wrong sport!!!!

I agree with shs85..

The Coaching Staff has done a great job...just look at the product - Trawhon has been with Silsbee three years - year before last the team made the playoffs & of course last year, a District Championship.  I think they know what they are doing and have the right players where they are suppose to be.

Silsbee has one of the top coaching staffs in all of this area, no question about that.

Coach Trawhon has his on style of coaching, some people agree with it, some don't. But his record at Silsbee say's he is doing something right. As in business a coach has to make decisions some are right and you get praised, Some are wrong and you get bashed. A coach in any sport has to look at every players ability and than decide what does that player bring to the table (how can that player help the team) There may be two or three players with the same ability in the field but one maybe a better hitter or vise/versa. Coaches have a tuff job, not only do they need to produce a winning team they have to deal with little Johnny's mommy and daddy in there face. They also have to be looking at next year and the year after that and try to keep a winning team ready to step up.

To bballislife15!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your so full of it!! You must be one of those players!! Coaches put players in games to make plays and sometimes they don't! As far as the playoffs go, Some of those players didn't make the plays. I can promise you that he puts the best nine on the field! I've watched all but one game in the past four years and have only missed a few practices in those four years. Why don't you find something else to do??

Maybe play catch on the freeway!!!!!!!