UFO's - The Truth is Out There

Hagar

29 minutes ago, westend1 said:

Uh, no.  If the universe is 14 billion years old, there is no reason to believe that advanced life could form and find us by now.   I think there is likely life out there, based on the mathematics ,  but finding us is almost impossible.

Lol, at least you believe the odds are there is life out there.  If you took the 5 min to watch that video I posted, and still don't believe, well, it's the best shot I got.  Btw, Japan frowns on its pilots reporting UFO's also.  The pilot, who was ex-military, was transferred to a desk job after reporting this incident.  I'm confident he saw something up there, and the radar backs him up.  What it may have been is anybody's guess.  Heck, if he'd look close enough he might have seen USAF stenciled on it.

16 hours ago, REBgp said:

Lol, at least you believe the odds are there is life out there.  If you took the 5 min to watch that video I posted, and still don't believe, well, it's the best shot I got.  Btw, Japan frowns on its pilots reporting UFO's also.  The pilot, who was ex-military, was transferred to a desk job after reporting this incident.  I'm confident he saw something up there, and the radar backs him up.  What it may have been is anybody's guess.  Heck, if he'd look close enough he might have seen USAF stenciled on it.

Scroll down to the video.

This is the hidden content, please

• 2 weeks later...

The story of Japan flight 1628, Nov 17, 1986, is the best documentation of the possibility of UFO's in our skies.  Once again, the only incident where an eyewitness was reporting a sighting, and simultaneously, radar was tracking the event.  This continued while the Japanese pilot took evasive maneuvers, including a wide 360 degree turn.  Theirs a video of the reporting of this incident on the previous page of this thread.  Also, it states that the CIA confiscated all the material at a White House meeting, and told everyone, we were not here, and none of you saw any of this.  Why would they do that?

The best human documentation was the Washington Press Club meeting on May 9, 2001, where more than twenty people of the military, scientist, intelligence, and corporate communities, came forward to establish the reality of UFO's.  There's an almost two hour long recording of this meeting you can see if you Goggle it, or some shorter individual recordings. Most certainly, had this revelation, with this many reputable speakers, been about something political, there would have been an Independent Prosecutor assigned to investigate.

On 5/17/2017 at 8:02 PM, REBgp said:

It is obvious that some form of alien beings are interacting with the human race. The Bible declares that there are beings in space or the atmosphere of the earth that interact with men called angels, and demons.

On May 14, 2017 at 6:10 PM, jv_coach said:

Evolution is true because of aliens.....smh...:)

Dadgum jv_coach, I meant to post about this twice but kept forgetting.  I must credit this to the unscrupulous poster WestHardinFan1.  Not evolution, but happened after creation.

Genesis, Ch 6, Verse 4:  "There were giants in the earth in those days, and also after that, when the sons of God came unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown."

8 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Dadgum jv_coach, I meant to post about this twice but kept forgetting.  I must credit this to the unscrupulous poster WestHardinFan1.  Not evolution, but happened after creation.

Genesis, Ch 6, Verse 4:  "There were giants in the earth in those days, and also after that, when the sons of God came unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown."

I may have said this before, and this is my opinion and my opinion and a buck fifty can get you a Dr. Pepper at the gas station.  But JV McGee well he has bent dead since the 80's and people still listen to him preach the unchanging truth of scripture and this is his opinion on the matter. 

41 minutes ago, jv_coach said:

I may have said this before, and this is my opinion and my opinion and a buck fifty can get you a Dr. Pepper at the gas station.  But JV McGee well he has bent dead since the 80's and people still listen to him preach the unchanging truth of scripture and this is his opinion on the matter. 

I liked that.  He impressed me when he said, "For those of you who disagree, I hope we can get along, for its merely a difference in interpretation".  I get embarrassed to see two Christians get in a heated argument over a matter of interpretation (or virtually anything).  Especially now, when disciples of satan are committing atrocities all over the globe.  Christians must ban together  Jmo

7 hours ago, REBgp said:

I liked that.  He impressed me when he said, "For those of you who disagree, I hope we can get along, for its merely a difference in interpretation".  I get embarrassed to see two Christians get in a heated argument over a matter of interpretation (or virtually anything).  Especially now, when disciples of satan are committing atrocities all over the globe.  Christians must ban together  Jmo

Augustine said "In all things essential unity, and in all things non-essential charity". 

On June 5, 2017 at 8:28 PM, Fee Dee said:

Way back in the day, when something appeared on our radar screen that we couldn't explain, we were told it was electronic interference, This old Radar Operator thinks differently. 

Are you saying when you were in the Air Force you watched radar in Florida and saw things flying across the screen going faster than man made?  You'll be labeled a heretic by the uninformed.   :) 

I worked with a guy retired from the Air Force who was stationed at a location with underground storage of nuclear weapons.  He swears that he and several other high ranking Non-Coms were outside discussing something, and a UFO flew over and suspended above the nuclear weapons for about 5 minutes, before flying off at an incredible rate of speed.  Not the type guy to make up something like that.  All the men were questioned & told not to say anything. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On May 29, 2017 at 11:13 PM, REBgp said:

Again, refer to Genesis, Ch 6, V 4, above.

This thing is almost 3 hours long.   I was watching Ancient Aliens, and they had a clip of Douglas Caddy revealing this info.  I don't have enough GB's to watch all of this, so here's the Readers Digest version.  Douglas Caddy was a successful lawyer, who defended E Howard Hunt in the Watergate Scandal.  They had a fairly close relationship.  In 1963, Hunt was in the CIA. In 1975 Hunt & Caddy were both moving out of DC.  Hunt called and ask him to dinner.  After dinner, as they walked to the sidewalk, Caddy ask Hunt, Why was JFK assassinated?  Hunt said, Because he was going to give our most important secret to the Russians.  Caddy replied, Our most important secret?  He said Hunt leaned over a little, looked me straight in the eye and said, Alien presence, shook my hand and walked away.

Think of it what you will.  I think Caddy believed it, and I doubt he told this for his 15 mins of fame, for in his circle, he's famous enough.  

Wow, talk about a quote gone wild.  Not even an Edit button.

Okay jv_coach, I shouldn't have to tell you this, but the Prime Directive states that Aliens are not allowed to interfere, or make themselves known to the indigenous populations of backward planets.  Of course incidental eyewitness accounts are acceptable, since no one will believe them anyway.

Oh, and many of us forget we have a camera at our fingertips (yep, duh, me). :)